The cold weather

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know I will not be digging parts out if its cold out . They are making snow on the mountain and it is freezing here. If my nose freezes shut on deep breaths I stay in the house or one of the garages. The shed and trailers do not have heat. I'll get out there when I do. I am not getting sick for a couple dollars. Steve

I was watching CBS - NY earlier and the eastern LI temp at the end (Montauk) is scheduled to be around minus 30 something tonight. Glad I’m retired in Florida now. No more midnight shifts walking around heavy equipment!

Was a high of 2⁰ here today, -17 low with windchill of -30. Would be no digging for parts or outside work here either. Be safe.

Last edited:
Right now on L.I. it's 12* and temp keeps falling. Monday supposed to be 50*, so a big swing in a couple of days.

1 degree right now can't wait till next Friday my *** will be sitting on the beach in Florida :) :) :)

As long as you also don't offer parts for sale, that makes sense

I’m in SE Connecticut and we’re at 1degreeF.
Looking forward to the -2degrees they are saying in the AM.
Just said a prayer for all the animals and people stuck outside tonight.

-30° below is nothing compared to where I’m at, try -62° below.

F688F622-A114-4A2B-8C82-3B4C3CDB4EDD.jpeg

Spent all last week in Sarasota and that 75-80 degrees was awesome, Joe

I just want to let everyone know I will not be digging parts out if its cold out . They are making snow on the mountain and it is freezing here. If my nose freezes shut on deep breaths I stay in the house or one of the garages. The shed and trailers do not have heat. I'll get out there when I do. I am not getting sick for a couple dollars. Steve
That's an old wives tale. Selling parts does not let you get sick. :poke:

This AM it's a brisk 5*. The wind last night was a factor in making it feel even colder than the warmer 12*. Today it's just freaking cold. Tomorrow a hot 46*. Would like some rain to wash salt off the road from the little snow we had Wednesday.

Anything below 60* is cold in my books. Yeah,I'm a woos. Don't like to be cold the older I get.

18 degrees here and have to load up for tomorrow…..
BRRRRRR! Cold as a Witches tit in a brass bra!

a balmy -32 C here in Ontario last night. But i'm working in the shop
so it doesn't really matter to me.

-
Back