The Dart got hit!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
We went to go pick up my shirt for our wedding then we were headed to the venue to check some things out when some stupid *** girl in her daddies Subaru (it's all your fault Ross :-D:thebirdm: ) decided that she wanted to take a right turn from the center lane into the parking lot that her little boyfriend was standing in. So she took her turn right into the front of my car! That made me give her a pit maneuver with the driver side of my car then bounce off her with the passenger side of my car. No time to hit the horn or anything, I yelled "What the F**K as loud as I could, started calling her every name in the book (along with some new ones), I tried to open the driver side door and it only opened 1/2 an inch, I didn't want to force it and cause the dreaded door/fender fold in so I grabbed my camera crawled out the passenger side door(still yelling), her little boyfriend gets in my face telling me to shut my mouth, after about 4 mins of me looking down at him asking who the F he is and that he needs to walk away before he gets hurt Nikki shoved him out of the way, got in between us and reminded me that I'm not allowed to kill stupid people no matter how much I want to.
The dumb teenager gets out of her car saying that it was all her fault and that she has insurance. Nikki asked her if she had ever been in an accident before and the dumb teenage girl says "Yeah.....yeah............yeah" I talked to her daddy and he was pretty cool about it. He knew that his daughter was a stupid retard and told me "I think that she needs to learn a huge lesson from this!".
It drove down the freeway straight and didn't wonder so I'm hoping that it is all cosmetic damage maybe just needing a slight pull of the inner fenders. The passenger side front door has a small catch in it now but the rear door and trunk lid gaps seem fine.

So now I am getting some comparables together for when All State (her insurance) sends out their "adjuster" to try and tell me that my car is only worth $800. I will then hand him my card with an appraisal and a stack of pics before the crash along with several comparables that average around $5000-$6000. Then I get to go find a body shop that knows what the hell they are doing, send in the Dart and get a rental car.

I'm pissed off, going to go pick up my dads S-10 and then going to go get retarded drunk and see my buddies death metal band open for Metal Church!

100_5074.jpg

100_5075.jpg

100_5076.jpg

100_5077.jpg

100_5083.jpg

100_5084.jpg

100_5085.jpg

100_5086.jpg

100_5087.jpg

100_5088.jpg

100_5089.jpg

100_5090.jpg

100_5091.jpg

100_5096.jpg

100_5100.jpg

100_5103.jpg

100_5104.jpg

100_5110.jpg

100_5114.jpg

100_5112.jpg

100_5113.jpg

THAT SUX if there is anything I can do I have access to at least 20 cars that have the parts you need. Let me know if I can help!!!

It amazes me how many people driving think they are the only ones on the road and can do whatever the hell they want to. I drive about 200 miles a day and cant tell you how many idiots I have had to dodge!

"Teach her a lesson?" She's been in accidents before and he hasn't taken away the keys yet? He doesn't intend to teach her a lesson. He'll just keep paying the insurance. As for the boyfriend it would be hard not to stomp a hole in him and walk it dry. He watched her do it and still wanted to defend her like he was a big man? Real men would have done what's right and let her have it, too. I love my wife dearly, but if she was in the wrong in a situation like this I would have let her know it, too. Make 'em pay. Hell, a lawsuit against the insurance company for continuing to insure an idiot is just standing on principal...

Damn.

All I can say is, they were lucky that Nikki was with you :-D.

If there is anything that I can do to help you locate parts, just ask.

J.R. I'm not sure I would have had the restraint not to ***** slap her and her boyfriend. I salute you (and Nikki). And I love how even after the accident she parks daddy's Subie on the sidewalk! She needs to buy a bus pass and get the f*** off the road.

That bites! At least the insurance company can't say that you have to hang
Made in China sheet metal on your car. LOL They will probably total your car
(because of its age) and you will have the option to buy it for salvage price. Dusted 72 can help with parts and you should come out ok or even money ahead. Good luck and keep us posted. toolman

Damn that really sucks JR.
Hope everything gets sorted out. I know even if no one gets hurt .
It's still a P.I.T.A. to deal with getting your car fixed .
Maybe the Metal Church :headbang:show will help you forget about things for a while .

i gotta do it.that looks like it,ll buff out lol. but really, sorry about your bad luck.

Damn!!! See what bad omens "weddings" bring? :-D

Seriously that really sucks. The Dart looked so pristine. I hate to see twisted sheetmetal like that.

Here's hoping the next time she does a brain dead move like that, there will be a Mack truck in the right hand lane. Turn the dumb *** bee-yotch into a road patty.

Wylde1.

Well that really sucks JR,if your in need of any parts?Header panel,h.light bucket?Let me know?You pay shipping and I,ll send as an early wedding gift(if your bodyshop can,t find)pocket some cash?It,s here if you need?Now go get smashed!Literally LOL!

73 dart special 002.jpg

Ahhh ****! They always take out the classics for some reason! Glad you guys weren't hurt though. There seem to be more stupid people on the road in the Seattle area than anywhere I've ever been.

Dude, that sucks.

Sounds like you ran into my Daughter and her idiot husband.

He has a mouth just like that with nothing to back it up but stupid.

I'd say the little punk is very lucky you did not put his face on the other side of his head, but you would have gotten railroaded for sure if you did what you really wanted to do.

Don't worry, that punk will get his *** beat by someone with less to lose and less restraint than you.

Maybe Obama can invite you all over for a beer LOL.

female teenagers shouldnt even be givin a license untill they turn 21. She was most likely on a cell phone right?

Oh crap man, sorry to see that. Like everyone says, good thing Nikki was there..... good for teenage boyfriend I mean.

I'm hoping that you don't have to take her and daddy to court because their insurance won't cover it but it might teach them both a sorely needed lesson. Put mechanics lein on their house until it's settled to your satisfaction too. It's easy to do here but Washington might be different.

Well,I hope it all works out for the best. You have good insurance I hope...

Reminds me of when I was turning left into a parking lot. Had to wait for traffic to clear so I was at a dead stop. All of a sudden,BAM from behind! My Dart is jacked up in the rear. Some bimbo in her boyfriends Fiat Spyder rear ended my Dart. I had to laugh as there was no damage othere than a couple scrapes to my valance,which wasnt the best to begin with.

The insurance company couldnt believe it when I made no claim because the Fiat was a near write off. She had slid so far under the back of my Dart that I had to drive off her hood,lol!!

Insurance lady told me that if I made a claim they were going to write the Fiat off.

I said dont worry about it,theres no damage to my car. Later on the boyfriend called to thank me for saving his car from the crusher...we had a laugh and talked about crappy woman drivers,hehe.

More pics.

Trashed parts....

Both fenders, headlight buckets, fender trim, bumper, header panel, driver side marker lite, and maybe the hood. Looking at it from up high both fenders are bowed out in the centers telling me that the front got pushed down (just like on all those tri-five chevies out there. Look at them from the rear, if the quarters are rounded above the wheelwells the car was hit or backed into something. They came with strait/flat quarters from the factory). I just hope that the hood isn't bent as well. The wheel well trim may be savable. I will have it checked out and straitened if need be.

100_5137.jpg

100_5136.jpg

100_5135.jpg

100_5134.jpg

100_5132.jpg

100_5131.jpg

100_5130.jpg

100_5129.jpg

100_5128.jpg

100_5127.jpg

100_5125.jpg

100_5124.jpg

100_5123.jpg

100_5122.jpg

100_5121.jpg

100_5120.jpg

100_5119.jpg

100_5118.jpg

100_5117.jpg

100_5116.jpg

100_5115.jpg

Nice car. That's too bad. I work with stupid people on a daily basis. I often wonder how they drive home without hitting someone. I guess sometimes they don't. Have fun dealing with the insurance company.

-
Back