The Great American Race and Victoria

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:D Wow! I did not know about this till 11:00 today on the news :protest:
So I watered Buddy and Victoria and I took off to our north for a 20 mile road trip :burnout:

I thought Crazy Coker was going to run over me :D Dang he sure flew around
the corner twisting that old race car around and made a grand entrance :cheers:

Pretty cool to see this on a weekday Memike! Thanks for sharing!
I hope Victoria come's to MMW.

Pretty cool to see this on a weekday Memike! Thanks for sharing!
I hope Victoria come's to MMW.

Man J I wish :glasses7: But 8 hours and no A/C drive would be tough on me
but I am sure Victoria would make the trip just fine, I guess I could leave out tonight and make the trip but Treva and I are going to make the trip in a/c together this year, I hope I can do it next year with her, but not this year :banghead:
I am happy my wife and I can make the trip together this time :D
See you Saturday Morning J :cheers:, or maybe Friday evening :D

Thanks for sharing the pics, Mike! Looks like a fun time.
So what's with the couple of decidedly "un-American" cares in "The Great American Race"?

Thanks for sharing the pics, Mike! Looks like a fun time.
So what's with the couple of decidedly "un-American" cares in "The Great American Race"?

I am lost :scratch:

I see know!! I should have kept my camera at home....

That is some great stuff!!!

Other than the cost of a car it must be expensive trying to run that thing!!

Great pic.s Mike ! thanks for sharing !! I think you should have slapped a number on Victoria, and show them boys how it's done! LOL!

On my way out I seen my /6 competition at George Rays walking by and he waved and said come see him again at the race track :glasses7:
I could not get my camera up in time but he still had his chair in the air.
If anyone remembers he ran a 12:02 and I ran a 11.27.. :burnout: :D
Glad everyone enjoyed seeing these old rides I agree fanofpetty :D That would have been a cool sneaky move :toothy7:

Will do Tony :cheers: We are looking at our list tonight:cheers:
I cam home and brought Buddy in and we
enjoyed a cold shot of fresh water and a nap.

That is some great stuff!!!

Other than the cost of a car it must be expensive trying to run that thing!!
The word I herd was that this race has a 40.000.00 entree fee :glasses7:
Not me brother :toothy7:

That looked like a great time MeMike, thanks for sharing with us!!
You are very welcome Pauly :cheers: I was in a rush but by goodness I made it for the big wild entry of Corky Coker as he slid in and across the the Finnish line

This was a first for me. :glasses7: Cost me 2 gallons of gas to have a different day

The Pictures was removed by me, well over 70 pictures, 158 view.. Thank you for the replies but I feel this was not the place to post them .

The Pictures was removed by me, well over 70 pictures, 158 view.. Thank you for the replies but I feel this was not the place to post them .

?????
I thoroughly enjoyed your pics, Mike. My comment about the "un-American" cars was intended as a joke. It seemed funny to see foreign-built cars in "The Great American Race".

?????
I thoroughly enjoyed your pics, Mike. My comment about the "un-American" cars was intended as a joke. It seemed funny to see foreign-built cars in "The Great American Race".

I understood your comment Ken :D, all is good, and I had a giggle out of your comment :D, I just pulled them after 160 views and I think 4 comments by the next day :D, I am sure you did enjoy the cool old cars and great time I had, but I just pulled them because of lack of interest :glasses7: Not you bud, I worked hard to post them but got no response from hundreds of members. :glasses7:
and I seen I put it in the Mopar General discussion :eek:ops:

-
Back