The Great Race or the Great Hoax?????

-

JBurch

Reaction score
Starting 10 day count down to the Great Race or will it be the Great Hoax........??????

we have been entertained by 37 pages and 909 posts from "340 x-block vrs 410" stroker, 21 pages, 503 posts from from "Massive reconfiguration", 19 pages, 473 posts from "Summer race announcement.....This will happen", plus many more trials and tribulations of our intrepid contestants.........."War and Peace" is a shorter read.......So will it be a boom or a bust?????

10 days Gentlemen, 10 days

YR will never show.
He is incapable.
A chit talker.
Key board commando.
No Mopar parts in his house.
(Pictures of Mopar’s are exempt.)

You talk like you know something. You don't.
LMAO!
The above reply is from the paranoid!

Hey! YR! It’s not weather or not I know anything at all. As a matter of fact, I know nothing at all.
I am dumb as a box of rocks.

What it is, what I know, is you need to break off some cash out of your cheap squeaky tight *** and purchase a camera and get a teenager to show you how to use it! It’s not 1986 ya know!

Show us your race ride!
I’m callin you out on this!
Put up or shut up!

Baha ha ha ha ha ha
:rofl:

Starting 10 day count down to the Great Race or will it be the Great Hoax........??????

we have been entertained by 37 pages and 909 posts from "340 x-block vrs 410" stroker, 21 pages, 503 posts from from "Massive reconfiguration", 19 pages, 473 posts from "Summer race announcement.....This will happen", plus many more trials and tribulations of our intrepid contestants.........."War and Peace" is a shorter read.......So will it be a boom or a bust?????

10 days Gentlemen, 10 days

How do you figure 10 days? You ain't going to be there. I already KNOW it isn't in 10 days. Like a bunch of people on here you make **** up.

Pictures pictures, we want pictures!!!!!

Like a bunch of people on here you make **** up.
Like yourself?

Pictures pictures, we want pictures

How do you figure 10 days? You ain't going to be there. I already KNOW it isn't in 10 days. Like a bunch of people on here you make **** up.

Or 20, or 30 or 90 or 120 or 365 or 1000! It's all a bunch of keyboard B.S.!

I count 10 days from today by virtue of the fact that you had stated the race will happen during the Mopar Nationals in July, that will be the 22nd.

Yea, I know, I'm a pot stirrin' SOB, it's what I do well, we all have our talents

It's not by choice, or want, that I'm not there

Last edited:
Damn I really missed sumethin' I guess. Is this from the YB?

This whole thing reminds me of roadkill VS assmonkey. One car built the other car bought. I wonder if YR will show up with a professional driver??

:)

What ya'll should do is set a date, you don't even have to post the date but I find that if I have a set deadline it forces me to work on the car.

Nine days Gentlemen, 9 days...........get your **** together.......have a plan.........we've been waiting a year and a half

-
Back