The king's last lap

-
I saw the car in his museum when it was at his home in Level Cross. Too cool. Incidentally that was also Jeff Gordon's First NASCAR race. The model looks cool too!

That's really a neat job you did. I am a big Petty fan.....but I have to say, there toward the end of his career, if there was a wreck involved, either he was the cause, or he was right smack in the middle of it. lol

That's really a neat job you did. I am a big Petty fan.....but I have to say, there toward the end of his career, if there was a wreck involved, either he was the cause, or he was right smack in the middle of it. lol

yeah that tends to happen in time , look how gordon has dropped scince his prime.

Gordon is just a pole choking chowder weasel.

I was fortunate enough to spend the day's before with both Richard and Kyle at the Georgia dome for the pre-retirement ceremony and concert. Larger than life is a real statement! Loved busting Kyle to get a haircut the whole time !!

It was a shame to watch him go down in flames on Sunday! The crowd cheered him wildly none the less and will remember it always!

-
Back