The Masters

-
The wind is killing them.

I expect tomorrow to be another rough day with wind and few to break 70. I don't think there were any rounds in the 60's today.

Rory is going to be in the mix, Jordan has a good handle on the course and tends to play very smart. Should be an interesting weekend as the big guns are close in score and will play about the same time on Saturday.

Fowler went nuclear, Els got the yips, Day imploded in 3 holes thursday, Phil bye bye, Bubba I think gets to stick around because Jordan boneheaded the last three holes today.

Is Tiger even in it this year? Or is he still screwin **** stars?

If Jordon does not fall apart today,its his win.Love that course,4500 for a day pass to watch,what you think about that.

Wow, I left today when Spieth was -4 for the day thinking it was over. What a mess he made of the back nine both Saturday and Today.

The one place you CAN'T be short is #12 on Sunday... Huge error.

Willett played great to end at -5. Congrats to him for putting the pedal down and not making errors (bogey free).

Had Spieth drained that makeable birdie putt on 16, he would've had a chance being only 1 down with 2 to go. He'll be thinking about that 3 hole stretch for a whole year. Golf is such a brutal game. Anyone see Ernie Els's adventure on the first hole round 1??? Lol

Unfortunate that Speith fell apart for those few holes. He's an amazing kid. But Willet played lights out today - so congrats to him.

Would have liked to see Bernhard Langer do better in the final round, but the golf gods never seem to help out the old guys, in round 4.

-
Back