The meth in Spokamentro is flowing as usual...........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to wonder if these ads are a joke. But you guys know, there are enough that "think they are serious" So I guess? Buy this for 15K, put another 50K into it, and you have a 40K Roadrunner!!

Roadrunnersunk1.jpg

roadrunnersunk.jpg

Perfect for the "Patina" fad crowd....

Lot of people dreaming in 3d, High Def Color on Facebook Market and Craigslist.

$25k and I'll throw in the dents!
upload_2020-8-7_7-47-22.png

Last edited:
It's a C-Body, not a B-Body or a Road Runner anyway.
I'll bet this ad is more of a joke than anything, it's worth scrap price at best, that's if they even own it..........

I've notice since the covid. Many people are taking to the Glass pipe. By the looks of even some for sale ads on here,
some of our members.:rofl:

It's a C-Body, not a B-Body or a Road Runner anyway.
I'll bet this ad is more of a joke than anything, it's worth scrap price at best, that's if they even own it..........

And in some states its not worth that if you don't have a title for the scrap guy.

I wonder if they charge extra for the bullet holes? LMAO

And in some states its not worth that if you don't have a title for the scrap guy.
So true, the scrappers were so bad around here, the state made it a requirement to have a title to scrap a car.
The SOB were hooking up to broke down cars on the interstate and hauling them in.

So true, the scrappers were so bad around here, the state made it a requirement to have a title to scrap a car.
The SOB were hooking up to broke down cars on the interstate and hauling them in.

Here the tweekers will steal anything and the scrap yards would take it. "Sure I'll take 5 tons of brand new guard rail and that 1/2 ton bronze Elk..."

Don't mention lead, the EPA will close the lake/river.

Many years ago, in the 80's some refer outfit in Spokamentro was installing some new grocery store units. Someone stole a whole bunch of brand new copper pipe, just laid. They bent and chopped it all up "I guess" so it would fit into the trunk of their car. It was pretty obvious it was new. Local Spok. scrapper bought it no problem. Hundreds of pounds of new copper. Of course the price of the pipe was not the big loss, it was the labor to install and re install it

Thing is, a title means little. "Let's say" someone had a valuable collectible and found they could not do much with it. Scrap it out, then whack the body into about fourths or eights with your choice of cutting instrument and take it to a scrap yard.

-
Back