The more the merrier

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
check this out...kinda crazy big block.
wholerunning3.jpg

Seen that one before. No way in hell can that intake hat be big enough. It's still cool though.

Reminds me ,of the over the top 80's Pro Street builds: Rootes Supercharged,turbochargers,& nitrous on top of all that.. (Rick Dobbertin's '63 Nova,mid 80's...).

I find it interesting he's running parallel and not sequential. Those are pretty small turbos for a big block. Running parallel definitely reduces any turbo lag, but will sacrifice top end boost. So obviously designed for street and not all out drag. If he went sequential he could step up and get more top end. But hey whatever works. There's a few guys around here that run twin parallel setup. Car looks slow(ish, it's subjective) off then line then BAM tires get squirrelly around 1/4-1/2 track and the thing just flies.

Always like different setups!

I find it interesting he's running parallel and not sequential. Those are pretty small turbos for a big block. Running parallel definitely reduces any turbo lag, but will sacrifice top end boost. So obviously designed for street and not all out drag. If he went sequential he could step up and get more top end. But hey whatever works. There's a few guys around here that run twin parallel setup. Car looks slow(ish, it's subjective) off then line then BAM tires get squirrelly around 1/4-1/2 track and the thing just flies.

Always like different setups!
musta had a bunch of too small ones laying around .

Is it just me or are the side two turbo intakes parallel and in plane? I mean, they're just blowing air into the other's intake

they all have their exhaust plumbed down via flex hose. so no hot air intakes.

they all have their exhaust plumbed down via flex hose. so no hot air intakes.

That wasn't what I was pointing out. What I was pointing out is that the two back turbos are shooting the compressed air into each other's turbo.

-
Back