The new 'Dodge' 6 banger...and its a deusy!

-
Thanks for more info on these.

I'm intrigued.

I absolutely LOVE the power and MPG of my 1.4T Renegade.

It's truly V8 performance with 4 cyl gas mileage.
(literally calculated same power to weight ratio as a 318 Duster with dual exhaust)

I can imagine what 2 more cylinders and another turbo will do.

Thanks for more info on these.

I'm intrigued.

I absolutely LOVE the power and MPG of my 1.4T Renegade.

It's truly V8 performance with 4 cyl gas mileage.
(literally calculated same power to weight ratio as a 318 Duster with dual exhaust)

I can imagine what 2 more cylinders and another turbo will do.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry I dont get the hate on this........what am i missing? Is it that the controller is standardized and not "unlocked"?
Government forced a 6 cylinder on us where a fire breathing hemi was. That's how I see it. I don't hate it either but it ain't going in my dart that's for sure.

Sorry I dont get the hate on this........what am i missing? Is it that the controller is standardized and not "unlocked"?
Once the government thought they were smarter than the actual car manufactures and forced them to build them to how they saw fit then I am out on supporting vehicles like that because the government hasn't made 1 thing in this world better

slow guy here.....this engine is built under govt guidelines? or did the govt say not to build the hemi?

Once the government thought they were smarter than the actual car manufactures and forced them to build them to how they saw fit then I am out on supporting vehicles like that because the government hasn't made 1 thing in this world better
It's only going to get worse guys.

slow guy here.....this engine is built under govt guidelines? or did the govt say not to build the hemi?
Government stepped in with both feet in approximately 1972 and have been flexing their power of stupidity and lying bullshit ever since....hence the demise of the automobile that is grossly overpriced and is 100% controlled by the government when they decide to fully unleash their plan of totalitarian control.

Government stepped in with both feet in approximately 1972 and have been flexing their power of stupidity and lying bullshit ever since....hence the demise of the automobile that is grossly overpriced and is 100% controlled by the government when they decide to fully unleash their plan of totalitarian control.
Ok Ok Im warming up now. So how does this 6 banger tie in? Im commited now to understanding, but Ill stop asking questions if Im being annoying. Swear to Jesus I am not on dope here.

Ok....a little digging has let me know now some very crucial information that I will be judged for not knowing. The elimination of the Hemi in 2023....sorry.....now I get your statements.....carry on. Never mind me.

Leave it to guys here to whine and complain about an all aluminum, 1,000 hp twin turbo engine they could buy off the shelf.

Yeah, the Gen III Hemi is going out of production. Same guys bitching about this engine also ***** about the Gen III hemi swaps. Go figure. It's almost like they're just miserable people looking for excuses.

Ok....a little digging has let me know now some very crucial information that I will be judged for not knowing. The elimination of the Hemi in 2023....sorry.....now I get your statements.....carry on. Never mind me.
Your catching on....and that isn't all of it but that is a great example......the puppet masters take away the beloved, to some, Gen 3 hemi and bless those same some with an EV that makes artificial vroom vroom sounds.......you should actually feel quite good about yourself as most could never put that part of the puzzle together.

Leave it to guys here to whine and complain about an all aluminum, 1,000 hp twin turbo engine they could buy off the shelf.

Yeah, the Gen III Hemi is going out of production. Same guys bitching about this engine also ***** about the Gen III hemi swaps. Go figure. It's almost like they're just miserable people looking for excuses.
Hate freedom of choice much? You will be allowed to own what they decide and new purchases will be what they see fit for you peasants, LOL, I can't unfortunately point out specific examples but from what I have witnessed maybe taking away some peoples cars isn't so bad after all since they are so dam embarrassing to the hobby anyhow.......oh well.

Where ?

-
Back