the new Dodge Charger Daytona Banshee electric vehicle.

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
David Freiburger

This is the new Dodge Charger Daytona Banshee electric vehicle. What do you think? Dodge gave me an early look, and I have to admit that I really wanted to hate the simulated exhaust sounds, but it has a lot of presence at “idle” and shrieks and WOT, while not sounding like a V8. Weird. Who will be first to Hellcat swap it? My money is on Dodge itself.

7255_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=8huapO2_GE4AX-2PKbD&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

The Fratzog is back!
With Fratzonic sound.

I'll have to look it over a few times, but I'm not holding my breath. Dodge comes out with a really cool concept car, then turns around and builds something lame. Viper, the 94 style Ram, and Challenger were the exceptions.

Times are changing. I’ll be gasoline as long as I can but it’s coming.
Gasoline cars will be here for a while yet, stop and think about it, they are going to build gas cars for almost 2 years yet and they just can't stop gasoline cars that easily

Gasoline cars will be here for a while yet, stop and think about it, they are going to build gas cars for almost 2 years yet and they just can't stop gasoline cars that easily

Im a pretty young guy at 31. I bet I see the of the V8 in my lifetime.

I see 69 Charger in the nose, and A body Barracuda in the taillight treatment

History certainly does repeat itself.

The 70s called. It wants its crisis back

I don't think it looks bad at all. And it's a two door! Yay!

If you look closely, my Daytona has a wing, the driver is flipping a bird. Birds have wings.

85701852-0919-47B9-B10E-1590D99BF61C.jpeg

I think the headline here is actually the $526 billion invested into ev's. If the oem's can't build electic cars people actually want, that's a big chunk of change they're throwing away.

-
Back