The Rattacuda was born .

-
I know it dont but its for the best . So i keep telling myself. When i started getting her going she was just anuther car but when you bleed over it and all that its kinda a bonding thing. I know thats wired but ya.

A car won't run good until you've bleed your best blood on it....

Sorry to read DD, little consolation but I bet all of us have had to sell our cars at one time or another.
Priorities come first.

Well here's an update for yall some how she has come back sold her she sat 3 years long story short ,alot of trading later pops got her back . I told him I will pay for up keep and ins and let's drive the girl .

received_2511779988935551.jpeg

Glad you got it back! Might I suggest run over it by hand with some 180 grit, wipe it down with Ospho till wet ( in the shade and when it is 60 degree not 30) I will donate to you the $12 for a qt of the stuff!

Asa, I have a couple of wire harnesses here, under hood and dash for a Barracuda. If you want them, shoot me a message with your address and I will ship them to you. You told me you had some issues so just let me know. Hang in there friend!

Glad you got it back! Might I suggest run over it by hand with some 180 grit, wipe it down with Ospho till wet ( in the shade and when it is 60 degree not 30) I will donate to you the $12 for a qt of the stuff!
The Ospho will turn the rust a darker sorta shinier look and help keep it from getting wore. I will leave a powder on it but wipe that off. I will look much better also. IF you prime it with an epoxy primer, always neutralize the Ospho to be safe. That is respray a heavy coat on let it sit a little and wash it off GOOD with water. Some brands of epoxy can react with the Ospoh ( phosphoric acid solution)...
Send me your pay pal address or your mailing address and I will gladly donate the cost of the Ospho. Usually to be found at a True Value hardware.
Hang in there bro and keep this cold wind out!!! BRrrrrrrrrrr

-
Back