The REAL Street Outlaws...1979 in Quebec.

-
I think the new street outlaws is a joke, those cars are track cars I don’t believe any true drag car should be computer controlled, lets see a show with naturally aspirated vehicles without computers or power adders, get back to what real street racing was. We are losing our history with cars and racing along with other things and frankly, I’m sick of it

I think the new street outlaws is a joke, those cars are track cars I don’t believe any true drag car should be computer controlled, lets see a show with naturally aspirated vehicles without computers or power adders, get back to what real street racing was. We are losing our history with cars and racing along with other things and frankly, I’m sick of it
You are right. Let’s go back even further and stop using machines and just race horses. Better yet, let’s just race on foot.

You picked the place in History you like best and disparage what came after. Enjoy that, but at least respect what came after the place you liked best. The World evolves.

-
Back