The Scamp is leaving.

-

DaveBonds

Garage Trash
Reaction score
Well, folks, I've waded up to my eyelids in efforts, all to see my good intentions lead me straight to hell.

I'm not sure what will become of the car, but I'm not to do much work on it, without the blessings of my newly acquired ex.

After a lifter fix and some odds and ends, I will no longer have an A body to wrench on. It's been real and I'll be around.

[ame="http://youtu.be/fj4Zx_e-IfM"]http://youtu.be/fj4Zx_e-IfM[/ame]

A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do. Just keep things in perspective. It's not the end of the world, and you never know what the future will bring. ;)

Get rid of the ex and keep the car....

(There's a reason that you put the "ex" prefix on her before... Once a woman earns that prefix, you shouldn't take it away...)

I have a friend that married a woman had a kid, then divorced her. She hooked up with another guy, had another kid, then split with him and went back to my friend....

They got married AGAIN, and soon enough divorced AGAIN....

Somehow he got custody of BOTH kids....

Why repeat the same mistake twice???

ESh°t, Dave'. Was hoping the best,for both of you....

get rid of the ex and keep the car....

(there's a reason that you put the "ex" prefix on her before... Once a woman earns that prefix, you shouldn't take it away...)

i have a friend that married a woman had a kid, then divorced her. She hooked up with another guy, had another kid, then split with him and went back to my friend....

They got married again, and soon enough divorced again....

Somehow he got custody of both kids....

*** 2 !

Get rid of the ex and keep the car....

(There's a reason that you put the "ex" prefix on her before... Once a woman earns that prefix, you shouldn't take it away...)

I have a friend that married a woman had a kid, then divorced her. She hooked up with another guy, had another kid, then split with him and went back to my friend....

They got married AGAIN, and soon enough divorced AGAIN....

Somehow he got custody of BOTH kids....

x2 Keep the car. Find a girl who likes cars

Sucks to hear that Dave--total garbage...completely agree with Karl and many others thus far

Sorry to hear that man, we all know circumstances won't keep you down. Looking forward to good news that is sure to come with time.

Keep faith in your soul. I have been homeless and bounced back. I married a women who treated me like a wet food stamp, indebted me to my teeth, took everything I owned, emptied the bank. I wobbled but did not fall. Rebuilt it all, found a new life, happiness, a new wife, and all of my kids love me. Ex wife is still as miserable as cat piss. Stay thirsty my friend.....

Keep faith in your soul. I have been homeless and bounced back. I married a women who treated me like a wet food stamp, indebted me to my teeth, took everything I owned, emptied the bank. I wobbled but did not fall. Rebuilt it all, found a new life, happiness, a new wife, and all of my kids love me. Ex wife is still as miserable as cat piss. Stay thirsty my friend.....

Damn! If this ain't hope and motivation, I don't know what is! Cats piss! I like that! A bitter women will always be that!

Well MR BONDS,
I respectfully add...
[ame]https://youtu.be/ICI0jX68YsE[/ame]

Sorry to hear this. I hope you find much greater happiness. Careful not to say/do anything careless.

I will keep rolling. Thanks for the kind words.

I've got my Charger, my 240Z and a slew of other A body projects to work on with other people. This isn't the last you will see of me. I have a rear mount twin turbo Dodge Dart sitting in my driveway that will be getting a build thread.

As far as keeping the car goes; the car does not belong to me. I gave her the car. Like, for real.

I don't want it, though, even if I could. Bought it for my first, she didn't want to take it after I booted her due to alcoholism and violent behavior.

Amy wanted it, I built it. Stephen King could have, no different. Curse the blood from my knuckles. It really is a Scamp, after all.

Doing things on my own, with a promising friendship in the works. Taking it slower than a glacier. She got dumped the same week I did for the same infidelity merry-go-round. Met online.

She is as smart as I am (at least), so platonic life is the life for us. Nothing serious for me or for her, right now, but she's a gearhead who works in a clean room lab, listens to metal, good taste in beer, covered in tats, cusses like a sailor and a looker to boot. I set the bar high. Who knows, but I'm content and so is she. You don't usually get that, without pressure to falsely progress things. Ain't happenin, but neither one of us wants to bolt, so I'm amped for now.

I've got better things to do than waste my time with BS, anymore. I need people in my life who have their **** together. I'm already spread thin.

So, for now, I work on my Charger parts (grille assembly, dash, etc.) and set them aside for the real McCoy, 3 more album cover art projects and you will see a Hellcat eating Swinger, soon.

Life goes on, the intake you sold me still running sweet on the old truck, and it has a 625 street demon on you recommend, damn good carb.
Still remember the pic with the Christmas tree on on the car.
Carry on brother.

-
Back