The Sex Therapist

-

cudajames

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A couple, both 78 years old, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

Yes! Older, wiser and not embarrassed!
Gettin it done on the cheap!

My dental hygienist is very attractive, so while I'm in the waiting room I eat an entire box of Oreo cookies. Sometimes they have to cancel all the other appointments.

Statistically speaking, dental assistants have a much higher rate of cutie pies

Not sure why, but it seems to be that way

Maybe cuz they didn't have time nor money, to make babies, and are now paying off their student loans, the end of which might not come until they hit 40; which, statistically speaking, is a lousy time of life to start a family.....
but, they stay in shape,
if for no other reason,
than to attract a husband.

Doubtfull
These are not medical professionals who spend 8 years in college these are assistants to dentist (medically speaking only one step above veterinarians)

I betcha they are all in their early 20s

I betcha they are all in their early 20s
My daughter is a dental hygienist. She was born in 1980. She just finished, last spring, paying off all her student loans, personal loans, and back-taxes.
She is married to a good man, who helped her throughout her schooling, as did I, and probably others.
She got pregnant right after that, but the baby abandoned ship very early.
I made her name the baby. She chose Rose. I'm looking forward to meeting her at the appointed time.
As there are no plans for another pregnancy, my daughter will be keeping her youthful figure, and cuteness, I'm guessing, for a long long time . I mean cuteness for a 40 year old daughter, to her daddy,lol.

My daughter is a dental hygienist. She was born in 1980. She just finished, last spring, paying off all her student loans, personal loans, and back-taxes.
She is married to a good man, who helped her throughout her schooling, as did I, and probably others.
She got pregnant right after that, but the baby abandoned ship very early.
I made her name the baby. She chose Rose. I'm looking forward to meeting her at the appointed time.
As there are no plans for another pregnancy, my daughter will be keeping her youthful figure, and cuteness, I'm guessing, for a long long time . I mean cuteness for a 40 year old daughter, to her daddy,lol.
Fair nuff...but you failed to mention how old she was when she first started being a hygienist?

On a side note, I just got a second niece, named rosie

I'll guess shes been out of school about 10 years now. But could be more; she and her husband moved about 10 to 12 hours North, and sometimes I don't see them for very long periods of times; so I lose track of time. She is staunch atheist, so even when she does come home, there is not much for us to talk about.
As of today,all my kids are bound for the Lake of Fire. And they know it...... how sad is that.... even sadder that I have to know it.

I'll guess shes been out of school about 10 years now. But could be more; she and her husband moved about 10 to 12 hours North, and sometimes I don't see them for very long periods of times; so I lose track of time. She is staunch atheist, so even when she does come home, there is not much for us to talk about.
As of today,all my kids are bound for the Lake of Fire. And they know it...... how sad is that.... even sadder that I have to know it.
The only Heaven and Hell is what you make it on this earth. Once you're dead you're dead. No afterlife except in your families memories. Houdini proved that when he died. If anyone could have contacted his family from the afterlife he would have been the one.

The only Heaven and Hell is what you make it on this earth. Once you're dead you're dead. No afterlife except in your families memories. Houdini proved that when he died. If anyone could have contacted his family from the afterlife he would have been the one.
Agreed life is what u make it. Not saying that there isn’t a higher power just saying when ur done ur done. Like mark said only in people’s memories.

-
Back