The Swinger gets new wheels and tires!

-

dave225

Reaction score
I am not a fan of hubcaps so I had to change them out! Magnums are looking just right!
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

I am not a fan of hubcaps so I had to change them out! Magnums are looking just right!
View attachment 1715449193 View attachment 1715449194
Those Magnums look very nice. I have a 73 Swinger and am now pondering a changeover too....I presently have Cragar S/S’ s on now.What did the set of Magnum rims cost and where did you get them from? Thanks and Happy New Year to you.
318MG

Those Magnums look very nice. I have a 73 Swinger and am now pondering a changeover too....I presently have Cragar S/S’ s on now.What did the set of Magnum rims cost and where did you get them from? Thanks and Happy New Year to you.
318MG

Thanks! They are Wheel Vintiques from Summit Racing. With lugs they were just under $800.00. Tough to get a wheel on the front with enough backspace to overcome (almost anyway) the disc brake track width.

Thanks! They are Wheel Vintiques from Summit Racing. With lugs they were just under $800.00. Tough to get a wheel on the front with enough backspace to overcome (almost anyway) the disc brake track width.

What size tires and rim backspace do you have in the front and rear? Can the car be aligned with those rims/tires on the car or do you have switch out to regular rims for the alignment? Thanks...
318MG

What size tires and rim backspace do you have in the front and rear? Can the car be aligned with those rims/tires on the car or do you have switch out to regular rims for the alignment? Thanks...
318MG

15x6 4" BS 205/65r15
15x7 4.25" BS 235/70r15

It will align just fine as is, no need to swap to other wheels.

-
Back