The torture continues....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Front pads & universal joints were good; the rear brakes are for 9" drums. Now I'm off to Pep Boys to try & exchange the SECOND set of incorrect brakes for the correct 10" shoes. I swear, I'm gonna buy a Chevy. Shake a %$#@#$% tree and the right parts will fall out.

But the good news is that the P-S-T suspension kit arrived this afternoon and it's complete! It even looks like the right parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: Anyone know why I'm being tortured with these F`in Mopars? :scratch:

I think we are all being tortured for having Mopars. Thats why its such a close community. Good luck with the rear shoes. Hey weres the pics?

onehellofadart said:
Where you born in a Ford perhaps?

Funny you should say that. I was brought home from the hospital in a `48 Ford waaaaaay-back in `58.

And as for pictures, I promise.... this weekend!

FASTBACK340 said:
I swear, I'm gonna buy a Chevy.

shok0004.gif
You should have your mouth washed out with soap for using that kind of filthy language!

Actually I was all mopar in my youth, 70 Challenger, 72 Charger, 74 Charger.....

Then I went chevy, bought a chevelle, broke out in a rash, got scurvy, developed a limp....

Got rid of the chevelle, bought an Intrepid and a Duster....all better :)

Scott

OK guys I happen to own Chevy's and Mopars,would be owning a 1965 Pontiac GTO and 1957 Ford If I can find them at a reasonable price! Can't we just all get along! LOL

I was mostly just kidding, I love mopars, but chevys are a lot easier to deal with parts wise and stuff, actually our family car when I was a kid was a 68 SS chevelle 4 speed, so I didn't mind being picked up at school :)

Scott

I am true mopar . I said the same thing back in about 1985.big mistake Got a chevy 1986 I was back to mopars love them mopars.

I am True also! True Classic Muscle Car Lover.I Love,Well let me make it short instead of naming all them! LOVE EM ALL! Just like Women,they all need LOVE!LOL And If you need wheels it don't make any difference what you drive! Hell a Pinto will even work if thats all you can afford! :toothy7:

My only diversion from a Mopar was when i bought an AMC Spirit,i needed a cheap car so i bought it for $300.
I beat that car like a red-headed step-child and couldn't kill,even managed to get some air under it once!
The body was rotted pretty bad when i sold it to a guy for his daughter and she drove for at least another year before her dad finally junked it.

-
Back