The Weather Channel ?

-
Apparently, a scene from a sitcom. Speaking of signs, when Jim Cantore shows up in your city, that's a bad sign.

Because I live in North Carolina all the local news outlets have been non-stop reporting of the storm. After 3 or 4 days of reporting the same thing over and over again, I kind of got the idea of what's happening.

-- Hope you and yours are in a safe area... Keep me posted... :) --
-- Up here, in Pa., We'll see some rain from this storm, on Mon - Tues, but the wind will be minimal. Where We live, We are high-n-dry. - Thanks

I cracked up watching that one video of that reporter "struggling" to stand up in the wind then two young men just walks right by crosses the street and hangs out! I mean come on! I dont trust anything the liberal media puts on TV, Facebook, internet,etc! Local news was forecasting up to 20" of rain and power outrages for my area. On Monday four days before the storm every store within 100 miles of me was out of water milk bread and generators and gas. So far we haven't so much of had a slight breeze. It has rained a little just a slight sprinkle not even a heavy rain. It's just a way to boost ratings and scare the public.

I cracked up watching that one video of that reporter "struggling" to stand up in the wind then two young men just walks right by crosses the street and hangs out! I mean come on! I dont trust anything the liberal media puts on TV, Facebook, internet,etc! Local news was forecasting up to 20" of rain and power outrages for my area. On Monday four days before the storm every store within 100 miles of me was out of water milk bread and generators and gas. So far we haven't so much of had a slight breeze. It has rained a little just a slight sprinkle not even a heavy rain. It's just a way to boost ratings and scare the public.
And boost the economy .

-
Back