The wife has no sense of Humor!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Took the wife out for a ride to breakfast, Made her her favorite coffee while she watched the Rays beat the Yankees. Made her dinner while she watched the Cubs and the Sox game. I started doing the dishes and she asked, "You want me to do the dishes?" I said " No honey, you got a no hitter going today, why mess it up?" And the fight was on!

Took the wife out for a ride to breakfast, Made her her favorite coffee while she watched the Rays beat the Yankees. Made her dinner while she watched the Cubs and the Sox game. I started doing the dishes and she asked, "You want me to do the dishes?" I said " No honey, you got a no hitter going today, why mess it up?" And the fight was on!
OH OH MY, Can only imagine !
Lots of luck Brah, Hope you like the couch !

Yea Been single for almost 20 years but remember trying to give the wife a day off and turned into a nightmare and I still to this day wounder :wtf:....

Actually we didn't fight. We have 45 years together. I tease her about a no hitter all the time. She knows I'm FOS.

Actually we didn't fight. We have 45 years together. I tease her about a no hitter all the time. She knows I'm FOS.
45 years good job, was hopping for that many with mine but cancer took her from me and never remarried. I would guess 45 years would pretty much get rid of any arguments.

Been there. Do something nice for the wife, maybe bring her a coffee with her flavored creamer in it when she first gets up. 'Too much creamer in this!'... me... "Oh, that's what we are doing to today. We are going to fight. I was wondering". Usually (usually) all good though :)

To funny, I been with My other half for @ 10 yrs now !
I think that if I told her that , She wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about !
What's a No Hitter ? But I could be wrong ! Would not be first or last time !

To funny, I been with My other half for @ 10 yrs now !
I think that if I told her that , She wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about !
What's a No Hitter ? But I could be wrong ! Would not be first or last time !
Well run it by her one day. See what happens.

Some times you need to mix it up! Only 21 for us, but it keeps us on our toes! Generally we each know when the ribbing starts! That’s when you know you have a good long term deal!

I use to tell the guys at the Fire Station that "If my wife doesn't have dinner cook for me when I get home, I'm gonna kick her ***! And if she did, I ain't gonna eat it!" That always went over really good with the female F/F'ers. One actually asked my wife if this was true!

I use to tell the guys at the Fire Station that "If my wife doesn't have dinner cook for me when I get home, I'm gonna kick her ***! And if she did, I ain't gonna eat it!" That always went over really good with the female F/F'ers. One actually asked my wife if this was true!
Yeah, I kicked her *** too! lol

Kinda like today loading for Carlisle. Did not ask but she jumped in the trailer and guided me to my stop point. A team of years just knows! Now for the ride north!

Canned chili is what I would of got if I tried that, but not been cooked would be still in the can and thrown at me as I walked in the door. lol

Lighten up Sally, what part of LOL at the end of my comment didn't you understand?
Now you called me Sally. Gotta break out the Jack and go all Hulk on your ***. ..(hides behind keyboard)..

Being a Fireman for 33 years will MAKE you grow a thick skin. Man the old timers I had to deal with would have you crying and asking for your mommy. I sometimes forget that some people might not understand my sense of humor. Sorry

Being a Fireman for 33 years will MAKE you grow a thick skin. Man the old timers I had to deal with would have you crying and asking for your mommy. I sometimes forget that some people might not understand my sense of humor. Sorry
Brah, that was mild !
U should talk to some of tha Cowboys and Mechanics at the Ranch where i grew up here on the Big Island.
They Can make a grown man blush !
And a young man Cry !

When the subject marriage would come up at the Fire House. I would state that I have been married 4 times. To which most were surprised. I would tell them " Yeah I was gonna keep doing it till I found a woman and a dog that would stay in the yard" " But I gave up!" The woman really didn't like that one. I couldn't figure it out?

One thing I've learned, is typed sentences on the internet are much different than in person... nothing to go on. I love making someone do a double-take with 'what the hell did you say?!?'... but in person, a smile and wink makes it all good. Hard to do that with written sentences.

Been there done that for many years. Your not the only one that had to do CPR or rescue some old fart from a fire on this Forum. And yes our scene of humor is bad at times but we care just hard to understand at times.

The wife just called me a 'fucksack' for getting in her way when I was reaching across the coffee table to get my smokes, go outside, and contemplate this thread.
She's 15 years younger than me, 3 inches taller, and outweighs me by 30 pounds. Also, she's a readhead, hair past her waist.. red in all sense of the word.

I stopped and looked back... she gave me a nice wink and air kiss.

A wife with a good sense of humor is a treasure.

-
Back