The wife has no sense of Humor!

-
We all have those, lol.. I have some from last weekend... started drinking at noon, and everyone was at my place for the 4th... was just having so damn much fun with people I haven't seen in years. Was more than a little 'tippy' by the time fireworks started.
I know that's probably not on the same level as some of yours.. but, hey, you got out of it, and seems like you're doing ok. Good for you man!
Yea I here you drink to much and before you know it time for bed. Painting my car at the moment and I have to have a few to see straight.
20190708_181531.jpg

I had extra incentive, I went to the hunting camp right after New Years 2013. I wasn't feeling just right,after a few days I got worse and worse. Went to walk in, gave me some stuff, didn't help. I refused ,(being stupid) to go to the ER. My Son in law said I'm coming to get you and take you to the hospital. I spent like 15 days in the hospital with double pneumonia. Doctor said another day or two at the camp, I would have died. So that did it for me. Jan13 2013 was the last one I had.
Ok, so all I need to quit smoking is get deathly ill and spend 15 days in the hospital! Sounds like a plan!... wait.
Kidding aside, yeah, that would do it for me too. Glad ya came out of it ok though!

Ok, so all I need to quit smoking is get deathly ill and spend 15 days in the hospital! Sounds like a plan!... wait.
Kidding aside, yeah, that would do it for me too. Glad ya came out of it ok though!
Yeah I'm sure had my son in law not came and got me and made me go to the hospital I would be dead. I should have known better. A fellow Firefighter did the same thing as I did but waited to long. By the time his wife called the paramedics, he died.

Yeah I'm sure had my son in law not came and got me and made me go to the hospital I would be dead. I should have known better. A fellow Firefighter did the same thing as I did but waited to long. By the time his wife called the paramedics, he died.
Sorry to here that and was a good guy I would guess.
Glad your still here and hope you stay here a long time.

-
Back