The Thermoquad on my bone stock 1973 440 (motorhome) is about to get tossed in favor of a Holley, but I thought I'd come here first. Basically, I pulled it off two weeks ago because it had a jet well leaking. Got that fixed with Seal All and rebuilt the carb, but can't get rid of a rich idle condition. Fuel looks to be dribbling out of the boosters and one shot of the accelerator pump seems to dump in a 1/4 gallon of fuel. At idle, the primary throttle blades are drenched in fuel. - Floats were the first check. I tried anywhere from 29/32" to 1-1/4" (with gasket on to the top of the float when the air horn is upside down). No change. - Tried two different sets of brass floats to make sure nothing was funky with one set or the other. No change. - Needles are new and clean. - Metering rod tree is working as it should. Metering rods are not bent. - Very little throttle shaft play. - All vacuum ports are plugged for tuning purposes (although I also tried it with them hooked up to the corresponding components). - Sprayed ether everywhere to check for vacuum leaks. No signs of one. - I've tried both kinds of primary well seals; the x-rings and the o-rings. Thoroughly unimpressed with the fit of both. The ID of them seems to almost be too big to functionally seal. - Carb to manifold gasket is the thick one, as the engine came with. - Had a spare, non-leaking phenolic bowl so I swapped it in to make sure warpage wasn't an issue. No change. - The rebuild kit was a Hygrade 657C. A 600 cfm Holley 1850-3 is on deck. Between the janky jet well setup and the hokey primary well seal on the Thermoquad, I don't trust this thing at all.