Thermoquad Success with Walker Kit from Ninja !!

-

joseph lamb

Reaction score
After three sets of Quad ring failures in the last three months , I just finished up a 6139s carb and for the first time I am so glad to report that this old Thermoquad has zero fuel leakage into the primary circuit through the main wells . Run 72 duster all day today , runs super well, and after very hot idle in Florida at 95 degrees today , no idle issue , no flooding , and starts up so fast and clean it is amazing !!! This car has been neglected for along time and EVERYONE told me I would never get this OE carb to run great . "THEY" were so wrong again ! Glad I did not give in to the mechanics in my shop that told me over and over it was a waste of time . They aint talking **** now !!!Thank you for the big assist on this , you members are GREAT People ...

Job well done! Any details on your kit/vendor?

I told you. I've been using those kits a long time now. I like ordering through Ninja even though I can get Walker through our local O'Reilly, because they have a big selection and I'm gonna have to wait for it to come in either way.

I'll take as many Thermoquads that anyone wants to give away.The most mis-understood carb.

-
Back