Thermostat sensor wire end needed

Electrical and Ignition

1. drewmac

drewmac Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Does anyone know where I can find this? Been driving myself crazy on the internet trying to find it. Also, is there a Mopar color coded shrink wrap kit out there? 20200506_155507.jpg

2. 1963dartgt

1963dartgt FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
  3. Dana67Dart

Dana67Dart Like a fine wine, only getting better with age! FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Check rock Auto they have a lot of pigtails. Also a donor harness might have a usable one. If you are really ambitious you could Google molding electrical connectors and make a silicone mold, get a replacement connector and over mold it.

As for color correct shrinkwrap, never heard of any, but that's a business opertunity for someone

• Like Like x 1
    • straightlinespeed

straightlinespeed Sometimes I pretend to be normal Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      I have a new one I can send you.. Shoot me a conversation with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you.

• Like Like x 3
      • RedFish

RedFish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        Right angle connectors like the one in the ebay link can be found at several websites but... Typical/widely used is for a #8 stud. Chrysler used #10 studs on most everything except the coil. I dont trust ebay sellers. That item could be the typical smaller connector. Very tight force fit.
        This terminal with additional weather boot was used at temp senders, fuel senders, etc... GM and others had similar booted terminals on their fuel senders, etc.. but those were #8 also. This can work
        GM Gas Tank Fuel Sending Unit Pigtail Plug Wire Harness Connector A/C Compressor | eBay Just file 95% of the threads off the Chrysler #10 stud so its closer to #8 diameter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.