Thermostat sensor wire end needed

-

drewmac

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find this? Been driving myself crazy on the internet trying to find it. Also, is there a Mopar color coded shrink wrap kit out there?
20200506_155507.jpg

Check rock Auto they have a lot of pigtails. Also a donor harness might have a usable one. If you are really ambitious you could Google molding electrical connectors and make a silicone mold, get a replacement connector and over mold it.

As for color correct shrinkwrap, never heard of any, but that's a business opertunity for someone

Right angle connectors like the one in the ebay link can be found at several websites but... Typical/widely used is for a #8 stud. Chrysler used #10 studs on most everything except the coil. I dont trust ebay sellers. That item could be the typical smaller connector. Very tight force fit.
This terminal with additional weather boot was used at temp senders, fuel senders, etc... GM and others had similar booted terminals on their fuel senders, etc.. but those were #8 also. This can work
GM Gas Tank Fuel Sending Unit Pigtail Plug Wire Harness Connector A/C Compressor | eBay Just file 95% of the threads off the Chrysler #10 stud so its closer to #8 diameter.

-
Back