This Blows....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This what I found in my new box of head studs!

20046135817182070285841.jpg

Think I should use it ? :p

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
That sucks bro! :eek: is it just that one?or is ther more!

Just the one. I already e-mailed the person I bought the set from. I've dealt with them in the past and they've always been straight-up. Their e-Bay name is mopar.parts. Good people with decent prices on things. I'm not anticipating a problem, but I DO want to bolt this thing together soon! 8)

HawaiiDuster said:
Yea, um, thats the new Hi-Tech threadless design :roll: :lol: Was that out of an ARP set :?:

Yep. Brand new,sealed box of $75 head studs by ARP. :roll:

if you are using a windage tray have fun also make sure you double check your thrust bearing clearance studs tend to knock the cap off a little.

chad72duster said:
if you are using a windage tray have fun also make sure you double check your thrust bearing clearance studs tend to knock the cap off a little.

If your talking about matching the bolts holes I already modified the tray & enlarged the bolts holes. As for the caps I haven't checked this yet.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pay attention to this 8)

FASTBACK340 said:
Just the one. I already e-mailed the person I bought the set from. I've dealt with them in the past and they've always been straight-up. Their e-Bay name is mopar.parts. Good people with decent prices on things. I'm not anticipating a problem, but I DO want to bolt this thing together soon! 8)

As a follow up: I had contacted Lenny at MOPAR.PARTS and explained the problem. He asked me to e-mail him the picture, which he forwarded to ARP, whom in returned drop-shipped me 5 studs in various lenghts via UPS (.... Big Brown Truck returns!) one of which is the correct one.

BTW: I have extra's now... let me know if anyone has a problem and I'll see if I can match one up & help :thumleft:

-
Back