This happens on FABO only...Not complaining.. just curious

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
This is a screen shot of the message I get.Then I have to restart my computer to continue. Been told it's on my end and it probably is but just curious if anybody else has this happen and if so what they did to fix it. I'm sure it probably has something to do with the cashe on my laptop but wondered why here only and not on Face Book or other sites.

Screenshot (22).png

Try clearing your cookies.....

Delete specific cookies or clear all cookies
You can remove first-party and third-party cookie information and data from your devices. If you remove cookies, things like saved preferences on websites might get deleted.

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More
    ArAlBcUAe8h1l5m69uxnwElxkqwW0QdtIc3F
    nHFGZ_9xjCh-mP83zMzXQVJF5VYf2n6kwoBIxB2zv3V4VPT4gNTtBye8lYznogLqLPY=w13-h18
    Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
  5. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    • To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

but wondered why here only and not on Face Book or other sites.
Could be for a variety of reasons... Doesn't really mean much...

Everytime I'm on here, i get PMs from chicks who think I'm hot.. doesn't happen on other sites.. please don't fix this...

Thanks Joey...I know we've had this conversation before. I shut my computer down every night..I was under the assumption my cookies were cleared at this time. Not a big deal.I just restart it when it happens.

My problem is that the chicks who think I'm hot are on Ford and Chevy sites. Hmmm.....

This is a screen shot of the message I get.Then I have to restart my computer to continue. Been told it's on my end and it probably is but just curious if anybody else has this happen and if so what they did to fix it. I'm sure it probably has something to do with the cashe on my laptop but wondered why here only and not on Face Book or other sites.

View attachment 1715036749
I get that occasionally on my tablet but I am a distance from my router. Just a slow signal related to your system and not FABO is my guess.

-
Back