This is a Great Site

-
Everything I advertised I sold. Everything I needed I found and bought. Every question I asked got answered. Nobody called me "stupid" for building a 318. I feel like I have a bunch of new friends here. And..... I'm not a teenaged "newbie"; I built my first MOPAR in 1958! Thanks guys! DickJ

Great post. I too love this site a lot more than others. You can only talk about super stock springs for so many days then it gets old, very old. Ohhhhh by the way scrap the 318 and we will show you how to build a GREAT 360. Just kidding :rofl:

I see the FABO as so much like our hobby was back int he beginning back in the 80's before the BJ, the big $ people got in, back when Mopar people stuck together and helped each other. Sure cars changed hands and some might have been a few dollars ahead. No, they did not give their parts away for someone to just flip and make a buck. They the Mopar was a tight group because we had to be.

This is the best sight on the planet. I’m on here way more than I should be. I buy and sell lots of parts. I try to answer questions to the best of my ability. Kim

-
Back