This weeks No Prep Street Outlaws Sucks!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Watching it now, Not very entertaining. Nothing more than a skate fest! I usually enjoy watching this but, not this time.

OKC street outlaws are sucking more and more.. When I see people with 200,000 plus dollar cars "street racing" and I put that in quotes for a reason it is boring... Now Memphis is more affordably looking cars... Yes they have money in them but it s no where like OKC....

Did you all notice that when the no prep kings started that Chief and Shaun was there and Birdman and Lawson wasn't... Then when they show up to race Chief and Shaun disappear.

OKC street outlaws are sucking more and more.. When I see people with 200,000 plus dollar cars "street racing" and I put that in quotes for a reason it is boring... Now Memphis is more affordably looking cars... Yes they have money in them but it s no where like OKC....

Did you all notice that when the no prep kings started that Chief and Shaun was there and Birdman and Lawson wasn't... Then when they show up to race Chief and Shaun disappear.

I do not have cable and I was never a fan of the regular street outlaws but the race track stuff is more interesting to me. Plus it’s getting a good amount of people into the local drag strips on weekends.

Grudge racing does as well... No matter how they want to spin it, it is track racing. No prep...Scrape the track and then let them race....I much rather watch a good street race or a track event any day......

I would start watching NASCAR again if they put street tires on them and windshield wipers.... Let them race in the rain... I get a kick out of people saying they can't when almost all other forms of auto racing does.. Come to think about this.... I think drag racing should as well.. It would make that boring bracket racing better.

Grudge racing does as well... No matter how they want to spin it, it is track racing. No prep...Scrape the track and then let them race....I much rather watch a good street race or a track event any day......

I would start watching NASCAR again if they put street tires on them and windshield wipers.... Let them race in the rain... I get a kick out of people saying they can't when almost all other forms of auto racing does.. Come to think about this.... I think drag racing should as well.. It would make that boring bracket racing better.

If formula 1 can do it and motogp can do it then anyone can.

dis agree, I did that a couple of times when the cheapskate track operator wouldn`t rain check. Not
very safe trying to get 700plus h.p. down the 1/4 mile on 16" slicks. Even cars w/less h.p. and smaller slicks had just as much trouble.
If the street outlaws bunch are "in real life" like they are on t v , I want no part of their arrogance.

NASCAR has so many regulations, there are no differences between the cars. They have eliminated company and team innovation.What's the reason for racing? I have not watched a race for several years. Boring !!!

famous bob --- So you would try and race with slicks in the rain? SMH

thats one of the coolest things about F1 racing, you get to pic your tires BEFORE your start (i dont think you can even change the style tire during pit stops) and rain or dry tires becomes part of the strategery

now, if you want to see some real racing, add a few dogs to the mix

-
Back