Thought i would share 64 Valiant wagon F/S

-
I pasted link and it came up as pictures. What cant see them I can. Does it show explore marketplace if it does click on it

I think that has been for sale here before.

I live around 60 miles from there and it is the first time I have seen it nice

I only see one link in this whole thread and evidently its not the correct one so I don't know What the hell RED Wagon y'all are looking at ....alternate universe stuff?

from the ad...

1964 Plymouth Valiant
John Day, OR

Seller's Description

Little red wagon... Electric back window works, push button automatic transmission is smooth. RUNS AND DRIVES ok. Straight body. Needs tuning up, guzzles gas more than it ought to. No ovrheating. Needs a lil interior work and would be a great classic car for a car show! Clean clear title in hand. Also have almost an entire car's worth of parts from another vehicle of the same kind (65 valiant wagon). This vehicle is currently located in john day, Oregon. Make offer, please! Trades that interest me... Newer vehicles with manual transmission, room for cargo like van or wagon or truck maybe, that are not red. ... Thanks!

cat=111&_nc_ohc=UEE0c-_t3NEAQnfcVKhX9Pz09NalY9oi_LT5tj6FtMvwPqiUPlpveo9Aw&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

cat=103&_nc_ohc=Nlu01I8XhXAAQmQ4Y3NEH3q6BLvHFtXWrl9ppEhV9P5G6U1ui1yYw-6qg&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

cat=111&_nc_ohc=3bWLfSDsxQwAQnc9YeLM5BOYz0Ol2IMLrllDKyMBysmuamjcJLHjjYKnw&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

cat=109&_nc_ohc=57rUpsGWpyEAQmHaGnqdUhMqVLPsuuITVV-C9quZJtxEMIL9gxPYfew9A&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

cat=109&_nc_ohc=mTrGymKfex0AQmqqOBp4nqpvAXggtuuTLTqR_D6di9ssM202gNfG19aNA&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

cat=109&_nc_ohc=Q30pv5AQ2kIAQnwyh4nv34LV7dnC1VIOzOUP7gqFHscCqCXv4nmgsWVyg&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Gawd,
I love that car, and just look at and start thinking about the possibilities........Upcoming available garage space to me is forcing the sale of one of my cars by mid 2020 and here I am wanting another.......It's a SICKNESS I tell ya..An EFFing SICKNESS!

Gawd,
I love that car, and just look at and start thinking about the possibilities........Upcoming available garage space to me is forcing the sale of one of my cars by mid 2020 and here I am wanting another.......It's a SICKNESS I tell ya..An EFFing SICKNESS!
It is a sickness I need to unload a Mopar and don’t need another, but all I think about is maybe a 67 notch or 70 roadrunner.

-
Back