Throwing in the towel

-
I can get you into this little beauty for mere pennies on the dollar. Seriously tho, glad you’re ok, and imo, the strength of the Dart undoubtably saved you from further harm!

EDE13679-E9D5-4F0A-9CA3-D34690B7F82D.png

To go from no car payments to having decent sized payments must sting.

Did you go get an MRI on your neck and lower back? I was in a rear end collision 45 years ago in my 442 that bent the bumper. 45 years later I had a a neck fusion and I’m going in for lower back surgery now.

Just happy you are ok. Hopefully you will put it back on the road. Most importantly, take care of yourself!

Glad you're OK. I wouldn't consider driving my Dart GT as a daily. When I do take it to work, I drive very defensively. That would be to much stress to deal with daily.

Will you start a YouTube channel on your Mercedes?

Glad you’re OK, cars can be fixed.

So you went from a 68 Dart to a $100k+ M-B ? Her insurance must have treated you right. !

:eek: Good grief! I'm glad you're ok. Don't jump up and sell the Dart right away. I'll bet you have a parts car or 3 if needed and I have no doubt whatsoever that you have the skills to fix it. The other persons insurance co. will try to shortchange you on the car, so be thinking about your game plan for that. Definitely don't settle on the medical until you're 100% certain there will be no more doctor bills because of the wreck. Dang.....I'm just glad you're ok! :)

:eek: Good grief! I'm glad you're ok. Don't jump up and sell the Dart right away. I'll bet you have a parts car or 3 if needed and I have no doubt whatsoever that you have the skills to fix it. The other persons insurance co. will try to shortchange you on the car, so be thinking about your game plan for that. Definitely don't settle on the medical until you're 100% certain there will be no more doctor bills because of the wreck. Dang.....I'm just glad you're ok! :)
The other person's insurance has accepted 100% fault, because of the driving habits that witnesses documented. I wouldn't be surprised if the person is in real hot water after tailgating multiple cars, weaving and driving extremely aggressive at an excessive rate of speed.

Thanks to the well wishers.
I will see you all later when the Mopar bug bites again.
Stay safe and try to avoid aggressive drivers even though I tried by getting in the slow lane which didn't work out very good, but try your best to have happy and safe miles ahead.

as said good thing is you're OK. Wonder how you would have done in a Ford Focus or Chev. Cruz?
Say what you may but there is thick metal in our old iron.I'm lucky, live rural and the roads are quiet.
I would never take the car on 4 or 6 lane highways and it has great brakes, suspension upgrades and you can actually push it a little.
I do like driving it though, especially on Cruz Nights when it's 1969 again and everybody has their car out!

Very glad you're in good shape and glad he received a ticket. Nice upgrade.

Glad you're ok. Nice car to daily, too.

As for the GTS and lack of interest in '67-69 Darts, especially the GTS, I have to question who you've been hanging out with. With the exception of the hemi cars, a four speed GTS is near the top of the heap as far as desirability goes...

You're OK. That's what matters.

I think that GTS is in your blood, though. It's really hard to get out. I tried to get out of old cars about 22 years ago. I thought I could do it, and managed to for more than a year. Now I've got four classics, a fifth on the way (fingers crossed) and more parts than I can fit in my leetle house and 2-car garage. It comes back hard.

Enjoy your new daily. When the urge hits--and I promise, it will--you'll still have the Dart.

Glad to hear your ok!! By your last post it sounds like your not going to be on here anymore. Don't stop hanging out with us just because your not driving the Dart anymore.

Glad you are ok princess valiant. That sux some idiot wrecked your ride.

The other person's insurance has accepted 100% fault, because of the driving habits that witnesses documented. I wouldn't be surprised if the person is in real hot water after tailgating multiple cars, weaving and driving extremely aggressive at an excessive rate of speed.

Thanks to the well wishers.
I will see you all later when the Mopar bug bites again.
Stay safe and try to avoid aggressive drivers even though I tried by getting in the slow lane which didn't work out very good, but try your best to have happy and safe miles ahead.
Just some friendly advice. Don't drive that car with the seat pulled all the way forward with you right over the wheel like a little old lady. Small people have been injured and even killed by the airbag when it deploys because they were too close.

-
Back