Time to get this party started!!!

-

ricker4444

Some Day
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been away from the site for many years... I am trying to get my head back in the game and finish my car after 30 years. I basically inherited this car after my brother passed away. I was 19 at the time and he was 25. I am now 51 and over 30 years later I have yet to finish her. I feel like I am at a place in my life right now that I have a little more time with my kids being older. The sentimental aspect has not allowed me to part with my brother's car and his pride and joy. I need to get this thing done and finally enjoy it instead of dragging parts and pieces every time I moved over the last 30+ years. I am not mechanically inclined when it comes to cars. I can fix just about anything around the house but mechanics and body are just not something I am familiar with. I am hoping that I can find some inspiration by diving in and learning as I go. I am also hoping that the knowledge that is on here will help me to finally get this thing done. I will be asking a lot of questions so hopefully they are not too annoying. I have attached a couple of photos of the car in her current state. She is pretty solid as the metal goes just needing a few finishing touches to the metal. Thanks to the creator of this site for allowing us a platform to share information and answer question :)

Barracuda 4.jpg

barracuda 5.jpg

-
Back