[Found!] Tinted quarter glass

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I believe 73-76 are different than earlier years
You might be right but I have been lead to believe (first mistake) they were I know the door glass in '73 is different then 74-76. I have '70 Scamp with '74 doors and all but quarter glass is tinted.....figures. Thanks for info

You might be right but I have been lead to believe (first mistake) they were I know the door glass in '73 is different then 74-76. I have '70 Scamp with '74 doors and all but quarter glass is tinted.....figures. Thanks for info
Do you have vent less door glass or the 70 vent frames and door glass? The 73-76 1/4 glass seals different than 67-72. If I remember
right, the 67-72 door glass seals the 1/4 glass and just the opposite for 73-76.

I have a set of 1/4 glass from a 74 Scamp. However, as mentioned earlier, you need to verify what will actually work on your 70. I would be skeptical.

I have a set of 1/4 glass from a 74 Scamp. However, as mentioned earlier, you need to verify what will actually work on your 70. I would be skeptical.
I also own a 74 Scamp and the windows look the same and as far as measuring them without removing the one in the 74 they measure the same. I also have 74 doors and glass on it. Also looking for a drivers door glass as mine has deep scratches in it. What r u looking for on the glass????
Thanks for the reply,Bruce

Do you have vent less door glass or the 70 vent frames and door glass? The 73-76 1/4 glass seals different than 67-72. If I remember
right, the 67-72 door glass seals the 1/4 glass and just the opposite for 73-76.
74 outer doors and 70 inner door welded in so I can keep the door panels all matching as I like the painted upper and lower surround on the doors. using 74 weather stripping

My 1/4 glass is a factory tint. Also, have doors w/glass(tinted), rear glass, trunk, hood, bumpers, all reveal and complete air box w/ac. Just saying if anyone needs pieces.

My 1/4 glass is a factory tint. Also, have doors w/glass(tinted), rear glass, trunk, hood, bumpers, all reveal and complete air box w/ac. Just saying if anyone needs pieces.
How much for the 1/4 glass and drivers door glass and what condition? I know they will have some vertical lines on them but if you can not feel them they will most likely clean up. Also shipping to 53104.
Thanks,Bruce

In my 72 I have a 71 and a 73 quarter glass. The glass itself is the same but the weatherstrip channel changed in 73.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back