Tires Wheels Small bolt pattern

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Saw a nice set of wheels & tires on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4607549895&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Also a set of 2 brand new Keystone Classics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4607350722&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Also some brand new sets of 14 x 6 & 14 x 7 Cragars. Can't find them right now. Will post the URL when I track them down.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I have been searching all over the place & can't find those Cragar wheels. They were 5 Spokes, your choice of four, small bolt pattern, for about $600.
:burnout:

The Cragars and Keystones require specialized lug nuts, might be harder to find than the wheels themselves!

I run Mopar small bolt rallyes on my car, with the acorn style center caps. I paid $200 CDN for the whole shebang, and I admit that was a deal. I had to have them sandblasted then I painted the rims with Krylon Dull Aluminum and the center caps with Totally Auto Argent silver.

I have a set of original 5.5" Formula S wheels and the wheel covers, but I'm reluctant to spend money to fix them all up, because I'm not sure I like that look.

tintedcuda4.jpg

I'm pretty sure the cragar wheels on ebay came with lug nuts, washers, & caps. I used to have a set of Rocket 14 x 7 wheels, very similar to the Cragar S/S, on my '64. They looked pretty good to me. They were called a Standard offset. They fit in the rear very well, but I had to run spacers on front. I think it was because the rim hit either the upper control arm or the tie rod end. A set of the Cragar wheels in a 15 x 7 would probably fit well, but probably be hard to find. I also remember seeing an orange late ''60s Dart with a white vinyl roof on a used car lot 30 years ago with the Cragar S/S wheels & they looked good. Don't know the width, but pretty sure the offset wasn't reversed.

:burnout:

:evil: "Dear Hard to get" Tell me about it. I'm in a crapping contest with Carlisle Tire (Cragar) as we speak to get one more SS 15 x 7" with the 5 x 4" BC out of them. It's to replace 1 out of the 2 they sent me, 3 weeks ago, thats out of round by 1/8". No there's not a mark on it or the box from mishandling. No question in my mind that it left their factory that way. They quit making the 5 x 4" SS in all sizes (14" + 15") 3 months ago maybe because their quality control "sucks".

How do you like these small bolt turbine wheels? They are on the '69 Valiant I just bought. Kinda cool. I wish I knew what kind of center cap they need?

IMG_8903.JPG

IMG_8905.JPG

65s said:
Shelby Serpent? What does that mean....they're from a Rustang?

Actually their from a front drive Chrysler Shelby... you know, those miserable K car deritives MaMopar made in the 80's? But a word of advice here:

DON'T USE THOSE WHEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bolt pattern is 5 X 100mm, or some such figure. The bolts holes are off by this much.... not quiet 4". You can jam them on (maybe why there's only 2 lugs on the wheels...) but DEFINITELY DON'T DRIVE IT!

The link to the Hustler wheels doesn't work !

Need more info !

I'd love to have a set of those for my dart....

MileHighDart said:
The link to the Hustler wheels doesn't work !

Need more info !

I'd love to have a set of those for my dart....

Dude.... I'm getting tight pockets visualizing your car with those wheels!
eck24.gif

Go for it.... maybe color key the spokes white.
eck21.gif

sooo im probably in the wrong place here but... i just bought my first a body although i am a die hard b body lover and the duster i have has a 4 inch pattern , is this not 5 on 100 ? if not what is the correct metric equal? thanks

Attachments

• d18.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 323
How do you like these small bolt turbine wheels? They are on the '69 Valiant I just bought. Kinda cool. I wish I knew what kind of center cap they need?

Oh my Jesus! I'd love to find a set of these turbines in a 14x5.5 or 6 for my 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65s
Shelby Serpent? What does that mean....they're from a Rustang?

Actually their from a front drive Chrysler Shelby... you know, those miserable K car deritives MaMopar made in the 80's? But a word of advice here:

DON'T USE THOSE WHEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bolt pattern is 5 X 100mm, or some such figure. The bolts holes are off by this much.... not quiet 4". You can jam them on (maybe why there's only 2 lugs on the wheels...) but DEFINITELY DON'T DRIVE IT!
Tell me 'bout it. Here in Europe y get 5x100mm thrown at ya, but those darn 5x4" are next to impossible to find.

My Cragers are for sale. 14X6, $600 for the set including the lug nuts. They are not unilug. The thread that I had them on probably disappeared

-
Back