Tis the season...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
20191026_133248.jpg

For smoking cheese...Roy...you interested? How about you Rob?

Yes sir. Our usual please.

That would be great. Just let me know when to send some dough. Thank you Doug.
Temperature cool enough to ship to you? We are in the high 20"s low 30's at night and the low 50's during the day...

That's great, Doug. Thanks. How's Ernie doing with her elbow?
Seen the doc today. Got out of the soft splint from the ER and into an adjustable brace. Glad we have good insurance, that thing was $600. Had another x-ray, doc said she has a small fracture, but it is not something he can "fix". Going to start slowly straightening it out, 15* weekly. I posted a picture of her bruise. Doc advised us that is she tries to rush thru this stag of healing it will dislocate again. She is just glad to be out of the splint. She hurts quite a bit. Ernie is more concerned with how this may effect the spinal cord stimulator from getting done, assuming that the doc is going to give us the green light.

YES!

Doug sharp cheddar please, let me know what I owe ya!
I will pick it up tomorrow.

Seen the doc today. Got out of the soft splint from the ER and into an adjustable brace. Glad we have good insurance, that thing was $600. Had another x-ray, doc said she has a small fracture, but it is not something he can "fix". Going to start slowly straightening it out, 15* weekly. I posted a picture of her bruise. Doc advised us that is she tries to rush thru this stag of healing it will dislocate again. She is just glad to be out of the splint. She hurts quite a bit. Ernie is more concerned with how this may effect the spinal cord stimulator from getting done, assuming that the doc is going to give us the green light.

I'm reading progress. Lets keep moving forward. We're praying for yall.

I'm reading progress. Lets keep moving forward. We're praying for yall.
Yes Sir, I am seeing progress as well. Doc mentioned that if the ligaments/tendons don't heal well she may need "Tommy John" Surgery. She spent some time reading about it, does not seem like she liked anything she read about it. When I was a teenager I used to play a lot of baseball. I pitched. I tore my elbow up pretty badly. Dad had a friend that got us into the clinic that was used by all the local (NJ/NY) sports teams. Told me I was in desperate need of the "Tommy John" surgery. After they got down explaining the entire process, I got up, thanked them for their time and left.
We do appreciate the prayers...Thanks Rob.

Has anyone heard from Doug? Received my cheese last week and PM’d him to see what I owed him and haven’t heard back?

-
Back