To AdamR

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Wow,
I just reg. today and have found the A-Bodies only site "most" excellent. I kinda slipped into it looking up ladder bars somehow. Anyways, is what I really wanted to say is that I have been on other sites...however, after reading many threads it's ovious that you have a great interest in all the members which I find important from ya especially being the "Admin dude". Good on ya mate. :thumleft:
PS I really like the easy Attachment uplaod setup :thumleft: :thumleft:

DSCF0008 (Small) (2).jpg

Thanks guys, Iv'e done a little and a lot more to go down the road. I figured it a keeper due to I hav'nt seen many 69 2dr sedans about?? That is with the v8 anyways.

Thanks Jimmy. With out the great group of members on this site it never would have done aswell as it has. We all get along great around here, Very laid back.

Welcome, 69signet hope you like the site. Love the way the paint looks on your car. What color is that?

Jason

Jason96R said:
Welcome, 69signet hope you like the site. Love the way the paint looks on your car. What color is that?

Jason

Hi Jason, Thanks, ya it's different only 6,500 made. Color name? :puke: To tell ya the truth, well it didn't take any thought. Went to the "blue book" page and closed eyes. The finger did the rest. During the day, bright blue..at night almost blackish somewhat. What the hell, not the best paint job, only 1,200 bucks. One day I'll do it right. [-o<

-
Back