memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to say that I do understand the judgment that has been
bestowed on to me, and I do agree with our administrator. :thumbup:
I have cross the line with the subject of this great site and he
has made it clear to me by taking the thread.

that I thought was
entertaining two him and others here. :scratch:
So I can find another form of thread suitable for this great site.
Sorry I have made an a$$ out of myself.
Especially to the Canadians here that I enjoy so much. :love4:

A PM would have worked 5 mouths ago :wack:

memike said:
I would like to say that I do understand the judgment that has been
bestowed on to me, and I do agree with our administrator. :thumbup:
I have cross the line with the subject of this great site and he
has made it clear to me by taking the thread.

that I thought was
entertaining two him and others here. :scratch:
So I can find another form of thread suitable for this great site.
Sorry I have made an a$$ out of myself.
Especially to the Canadians here that I enjoy so much. :love4:

A PM would have worked 5 mouths ago :wack:

I'll go down in sin with ya Mike...I've been no better!! and you should not take the blame alone in this matter....My threads were there as well. It's not the same world it was fifteen years ago...I also applogize to any that were "disgusted" by showing beautiful women...Sorry Admin.

Yea, he's talking about some great pics that got posted of his dear friends. I enjoyed the pics, but I guess they should of had an A body in them!
Hold it, they were pictures of A body's in my books.

Me bad.
I posted to much of the beautiful lady's here and they made the write distention to
remove them.

That is what I get for trying to hard to entertain

Keith Mopar said:
Yea, he's talking about some great pics that got posted of his dear friends. I enjoyed the pics, but I guess they should of had an A body in them!
Hold it, they were pictures of A body's in my books.

Oh, I get it now. There was some "bad" pictures posted. I guess I have a high tolerance to that sort of thing. While we're on the subject of objectional stuff, Who the hell is Paris Hilton and why do those dam assed US network news shows treat the SKANK like she's some kind of super hero. Where's the edit button when you really need it.

Terry

Now we just have to find out what's considered "semi clean" these days??? :scratch:

:director: :director: :director:
Where are you at.
lets here your voice on this.
I will stand and say I am sorry to anyone I have afended.
But know that I have been the man!! to do wrong !you jump at the accusation to do something to me.
You use me and make me feel like a bad person. :wack:

My PM is working.

demon seed said:
Jesus Jimmy, I'm feeling dirty just thinking about it

Terry

For Terry....It,s "semi clean"

2215859410098735733HgklFA_th.jpg

i really like a-body canadiennes. love thy neighbor right?

May be it is that I need to stop posting so much and enjoying myself here.

Or is it my Willies picture

merkel1.jpg

memike said:

Yup, leave it alone or it will turn into "politicis"...God forbid!!

memike said:

Don't sweat it Mike, I myself got smacked a while back. I guess we have to remember that they're are members on FABO that are offended by scantilly clad ladies and we just got to refrain from posting those kind of pictures. Here, look at this. It's the biggest air compressor in the world at 110 tons and driven by a 60,000 HP electric motor. This is what I do and it's a way of changing the subject.

Terry

Copy of Unit 2, 12107, completed.JPG

This is the other side of the same unit and yea it was the middle of winter when these were taken and stinking cold.

Terry

Copy of Unit 2, 12107, complete.JPG

Yea I guess you are write and I will not take it personally.
This site has got me through allot of bad times and I try to hard some time's.
I will find a subject fitting for this great site and try to bring some humor and good taste of something new, Thanks Demon seed and all that has made me understand,

That thing looks like a wild tornado siren

Yea, they're big and ugly and this is what they look like when all the piping and coolers are attached and hell if this site were completely tastefull I wouldn't be on it.

Terry

Copy of Unit 2.JPG

demon seed said:
This is the other side of the same unit and yea it was the middle of winter when these were taken and stinking cold.

Terry

It looks kinky to me!!! I'm still a sicko and ya can't take that away from me :shaking2: LOL

69signetv8 said:
It looks kinky to me!!! I'm still a sicko and ya can't take that away from me :shaking2: LOL

Jimmy, you're a sick sick man, but sometimes that helps. That's enough, it's bed time for Bonzo.

Don't have to apologize to me Mike. I always enjoyed your posts. But then again, the wife tells me I'm a bit depraved anyways. LOL

Jack

I dont know what the problem was, unless there was nipple showing or... other, I do not think it would have been banned from prime time television.

-
Back