Today's "spring like" photos, AKA global warming

-
….
upload_2019-3-16_8-45-7.png

Back on topic, the last of the snow finally melted out of my yard yesterday. Of course it had some help from me smashing what was left of the piles and kicking it all over the yard but since it was me that piled it up in the first place, it was my right to do it. :D

Spring is now here, albeit about 4 weeks late.:thumbsup:

This morning a few minutes ago, 9:30AM. It just now bumped up to 32F. I've just had breakfast, watching "Have Gun Will Travel" and getting geared up to go out and plow---I hope for the last time......the backyard area so I can access the hoist. It freezes hard at night and has not been above freezing long, if at all in the day, so this might not work LOL

IMG_1864.JPG

This morning a few minutes ago, 9:30AM. It just now bumped up to 32F. I've just had breakfast, watching "Have Gun Will Travel" and getting geared up to go out and plow---I hope for the last time......the backyard area so I can access the hoist. It freezes hard at night and has not been above freezing long, if at all in the day, so this might not work LOL

View attachment 1715304117
Best of luck and be careful, hoping you make some headway today. If I could, I would pump some warm air and sunshine from here at the mud farm to you today.

-
Back