Tom Bishop - 1965 Valiant Custom 200 Convertible

-

Tom Bishop

Reaction score
Hi, Tom from Cape Town, South Africa

Currently Im restoring a 1965 Dodge Dart and a Canadian 1965 Valiant Custom 200.

Both cars were never available locally. I started with the Dart and in my search for parts found the Valiant which has now become the main project.

So..... May I introduce you to Valiant Custom 200, to his friends he is know as Valiant.

Here is Part 1 a short video I have produced on the restoration:

Pic of Red Dart, Green Valiant and others that live with us.

20161117_104232.jpg
20170318_121935.jpg
20171219_122304.jpg

I can't believe we here at FABO failed to give a brother MOPAR lover a welcome reply. Well let me be the first, I'm as guilty as the rest of them!...LOLOL.... WELCOME ABOARD! Nice collection of rides! Don't be a stranger, keep us updated!

welcome, from a Canadian, whose brother had a 1965 Valiant Signet, convertible, from new. Most export cars, from the Big Three, were manufactured in Canada. But where was your Valiant from? Obviously not from Canada, with right hand drive.

Welcome in, from Canada. Had a '65 Cdn Valiant Custom 100 convertible, but sold it several years ago....pics in my gallery.

Hello my friend all the way from South Africa. I think you’ll find this website an invaluable resource.
Carl

-
Back