Took 6 years, but I'm finally starting my new race car.

-
OK Roy, if ART doesn't sell it any more then 2 sheets of this will work from the website you provided.

Aluminum 5052-H32
Bare Sheet
PVC 1 side
0.04"
Cut to: 36" x 48"

nice build. I would love to have it. it's going to make a nice super gas car.

Ok Steve, I had to order the sheets form the on line source. The dang A.R.T. phone number says it is no good. But I sent them to your work place. Damn shipping was more than the aluminum!

OK, we did the package shelf and now we are out of aluminum. We still haven't received the sheets yet Roy. Did they give you a tracking number? If so could you PM me the number?

Attachments

• shelf 001.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 858
  • shelf 002.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 901
I sent you a PM with the info on the order. I guess I'll call them tomorrow. I ordered them on 4/1/13

Last weekends work. It took longer than expected but the rear tunnel and fillers are done.

Attachments

• tunnel 002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 878
  • tunnel 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 836
Hey looking good. Have you figured out weather that 9" housing is going to work? And when you get done, I'm going to need a way to roll it on the trailer. Maybe a rear caster set up like the front?

Hey looking good. Have you figured out weather that 9" housing is going to work? And when you get done, I'm going to need a way to roll it on the trailer. Maybe a rear caster set up like the front?

Hey Roy, it looks like if you just shorten the drivers side to match the passenger side the wheel will be centered in there with an aftermarket rotor hat. If you have some wheels and tires we can install the axles, slip a tube over the ends and it will roll.

I'm sure I can find a couple of good enough rollers to fit it. I think the wheel studs were in the Heim joint box ,right?

Roy, when you get that thing back to Plant City I'd love to come by and check it out sometime. Looks like your making good progress.
Bob

Hey Steve, any idea when you will be done? I'm trying to figure out when I can get it to Milton Fl.

Yes we have the wheel studs, here is some pics from the last couple weeks. These two pieces took a lot of time.

The first pic shows the shock mounts that are upside down.

Attachments

• bulkhead 001.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 809
  • bulkhead 002.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 793
  • bulkhead 003.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 854
  • bulkhead 004.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 786
Hey Steve hope the new job works out good for you. I'm going to SGMP for the Southern Mopar Nationals on the 24th. I have the owner of Stripmasters offering to pick the Dart up for me to do the body work on it. And save me a trip to Milton Fl. Think it will be ready by lets say the 20th for me to pick it up?

-
Back