Took Advantage of Cash For Clunkers.

-

dusterdemon

Reaction score
I took advantage of cash for clunkers yesterday. I traded in my work vehicle, a 1997 Grand Jeep Cherokee with 270,000 miles that was just flat wore out for a 2009 Caliber. With the $4500. from the goverment and another $4500. from Chrysler, plus the lifetime powertrain warrenty it was just to good to pass up. Hope it is half as good a vehicle as my Jeep was. Thanks for looking. Warren

abc 032.jpg

cool.. wish i had some cash laying around. would love to trade in our F150 with 178K miles on it .

Nice my parents just picked one up as well thanks top the cash for clunkers program. They got an 09 Caliber SXT Sport in the red pearlcoat color. It's got the 2.0 CVT auto and they love it so far. They picked it up thursday and have about 400 miles on it now and no real complaints other than they cant get used to the CVT trans. If they still like it in a year or so I think I'll get one to I really like it. Congrats on the new car that has to be a good feeling (other than the payments now.) Justin

I got used to the CVT trans driving a Nissan rental car. It was pretty easy to use, just floor it and whooosh... Of course there wasn't very much force, but it was very smooth acceleration.

-
Back