Took the Rock Dog for a little test-flight today...

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Stopped at Home Depot first to take advantage of a great buy on charcoal and also helped add a little more traction. Had to try it, and film it, of course!

[ame]http://youtu.be/gyhSFzJB--U[/ame]

Attachments

• charcoal.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 244
Cool....but am I nuts...... Video looks like you are a right hand drive,driving on the wrong side of the road.

LOL.... Maybe THAT'S why that guy passing by flipped me off!

Just kidding but great call.

Actually, I had the cam mounted to the windshield facing forward and swung it under and around to face the rear, assuming it would invert the video to the proper upright position. The angle was not quite enough for it to register so it did not. When I edited the video before uploading, I flipped it 180 degrees thinking that should put it right side up but failed to think about the right-left aspect!

Good catch!

LOL.... Maybe THAT'S why that guy passing by flipped me off!

Just kidding but great call.

Actually, I had the cam mounted to the windshield facing forward and swung it under and around to face the rear, assuming it would invert the video to the proper upright position. The angle was not quite enough for it to register so it did not. When I edited the video before uploading, I flipped it 180 degrees thinking that should put it right side up but failed to think about the right-left aspect!

Good catch!

Whew.....thought maybe my wife was right and I'm going crazy :D:D:D:D:D

-
Back