Torque converter help

-

themoparman73

Reaction score
Need help on getting the right TC for my slant six 225. I've been off and on with summit racing about part # HUP-27-25 (this is a custom TC) I've gave them all my info and still they haven't called me or emailed me. The cam I got is a P4286681 (no cam card). Mopar purple camshaft 490/276. The engine is 30 over with a offy intake,headers and 500 cfm. I need something for street/weekend driver, it's a dog off the line. Thanks Fabo

Why dont you call Hughes Converters direct?.........or PTC...Ultimate...Dynamics...The guy at Summit knows nothing about converters and can only read what is at the bottom of the page.

Need help on getting the right TC for my slant six 225. I've been off and on with summit racing about part # HUP-27-25 (this is a custom TC) I've gave them all my info and still they haven't called me or emailed me. The cam I got is a P4286681 (no cam card). Mopar purple camshaft 490/276. The engine is 30 over with a offy intake,headers and 500 cfm. I need something for street/weekend driver, it's a dog off the line. Thanks Fabo
I ran that cam, if You're shopping off-the-shelf units, You need a juice-wheel that stalls 4.2-4.5K behind a "medium" smallblock.

what squeeze are You runnin' w/that?

-
Back