-
Status
Not open for further replies.

d55dave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
So I recently purchased a used Turbo Action Cheetah SCS shifter for my project. It was supposed to be 100% complete including all transmission brackets and the shifter specific lever. You guessed it, the shifter and cable arrived, but none of the special parts to attach the cable to the transmission. I was lucky enough to, with some hassle, eventually get some money back from the seller. I guess that he left them on the transmission which he sold.

While I can buy the installation kit new online I thought that I would try here first to see if anyone had purchased or has a transmission that might have these parts and would want to sell them? By time I buy them out of the US, pay the difference in the Canadian dollar which is in the toilet and shipping / brokerage fees it will cost me well over $100.

The parts I need are everything from the installation kit, as below. If anyone has anything let me know, especially the shift arm and bracket.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20200330-182058_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-182300_Drive.jpg

I have these parts. I think that the shifter arm is an OEM piece. That's what I have on my trans. I didn't have the clamping bolt and nut but I found something that will work. Let me know.

IMG_1967.jpg

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have these parts. I think that the shifter arm is an OEM piece. That's what I have on my trans. I didn't have the clamping bolt and nut but I found something that will work. Let me know.

View attachment 1715497554

Ken
Edison, NJ
Thanks, I will keep this in mind. The shift lever looks like a factory one but the end hole is in a different location in order to properly match the throw of the shifter. I am thinking that I will just buy it all new.

Last edited:
Might not be a bad idea. That way you know that you'll get all the right parts.

Dave. Buying new is best. I got taken the same as u on shifters with missing parts, even though they assured me it was all there. Then their line is: that’s all that came in the box when I got it. And I sent u everything. Kim

Dave. Buying new is best. I got taken the same as u on shifters with missing parts, even though they assured me it was all there. Then their line is: that’s all that came in the box when I got it. And I sent u everything. Kim
Yep, that is exactly what he said. Oh well, it is a good shifter and I still did alright with it. It is going in my 50 Dodge rat rod gasser, I am deep into it now!

IMG_20200324_143039.jpg

IMG_20200326_164810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back