Heywodja

The Heartbeat Stops Here
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for;
Some torsion bar seals and retainer rings..
dcc-5249609_w_ml.jpg

Thanks FABO

1967, 67 Dodge Dart Torsion Bar Dust Boots, Pair, NEW Mopar | eBay

the ebay link looks to be right in my price bracket... This car i am building probably does not warrant the nos mopar boots unless there is some big problem with the year one stuff

Best ones to use are these MDI Torsion Bar Boot tough but flexible enough to slip on 30 seconds a side . Ive used all the others mentioned and they have torn, tried all the tricks mentioned here, there's no give in that rubber they make them from, found these local.

Personally I think that if you are not concerned with appearance correct, and don't drive your classic much in bad weather they most likely are not even needed. After all the rear of the LCA socket is open and unprotected, and the rear of the rear T bar socket likewise. Just "heavy grease" em and leave 'em be

Yes but they are all made out of the same material which doesn't give at all , and the first thing that happens when you try pushing these through the hex with any force with grease or heating them up the small end splits down the sides that's why the MDI are very different in many ways, very tuff and very pliable . Couldn't believe how easy these slipped over the PST 1.03 bars. Its just another alternative which works better than whats out there. My 2c

Yes but they are all made out of the same material which doesn't give at all , and the first thing that happens when you try pushing these through the hex with any force with grease or heating them up the small end splits down the sides that's why the MDI are very different in many ways, very tuff and very pliable . Couldn't believe how easy these slipped over the PST 1.03 bars. Its just another alternative which works better than whats out there. My 2c

I looked at those they are Aussie it seems...Do they ship to USA?

Yes they do just get on their web site and send them a email and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back