Tracks closing for 2020 because of virus

-
I suppose it will also affect Carlisle in a July and the Nats in Aug

I heard the Spring Carlisle was pushed back to sometime in May - suspect it won’t happen this year

I cannot believe the states can mandate anything! This is going to come to a head very soon...

I cannot believe the states can mandate anything! This is going to come to a head very soon...
This is some serious stuff ! I live in Canada on an island , everything is shut , essential service only ! Take this **** SERIOUSLY!

I would have a hard time believing that if they do let us go back to the track that they won't open up for some test and tune and some grudge matches...

I would have a hard time believing that if they do let us go back to the track that they won't open up for some test and tune and some grudge matches...
They want social distancing 6 feet or 2m stop the curve they say

660' or 1320 ' should be plenty then. lol
I get that but what about all the great people that like to stand at the start line , high fiving . That’s closer than six feet unfortunately

I get that but what about all the great people that like to stand at the start line , high fiving . That’s closer than six feet unfortunately
My new saying now is "common sense is a superpower"...
People don't have enough common sense the distance each other a little bit then they pretty much deserve what they get...

The fact is some things can be done without spectators in the name of fun.
There are some places you can't even launch a boat to fish, ridiculous .

The simple sign as you come in saying social distancing is still in effect. if you can't abide by this you will be asked to leave...
they've already said they're not going to just open the floodgates and let everybody start high-fiving each other day one. A little common Sense may take you a long way...

The fact is some things can be done without spectators in the name of fun.
There are some places you can't even launch a boat to fish, ridiculous .
I know I can't go snowmobiling and the entire time I've snowmobiled I can't remember coming within 10 to 20 ft of anybody else... but if it's going to keep people safe and alive it doesn't matter in the big picture..

I know I can't go snowmobiling and the entire time I've snowmobiled I can't remember coming within 10 to 20 ft of anybody else... but if it's going to keep people safe and alive it doesn't matter in the big picture..
I guess. lol Joe blow not being out in the middle of the lake will save lives. yea OK

The problem is there is very little common sense left in the world , hence why everything is shut ! Sad but true.

I guess. lol Joe blow not being out in the middle of the lake will save lives. yea OK
I've seen our boat ramp get damn crowded... And then let that be the only thing to do with everybody out of work...
Probably the same thing with the snowmobile Park..

I've seen our boat ramp get damn crowded... And then let that be the only thing to do with everybody out of work...
Probably the same thing with the snowmobile Park..
See no common sense

See no common sense
I don't think it's about a fisherman being in the middle of the lake or if snowmobile are being out in the middle of the forest.... It's the launching points for the stuff gets very crowded and again with everybody out of work and nothing else to do...

Carlisle has already canceled a couple early shows. More to come. Keystone was supposed to open today.
I know You're concerned about this virus as we all are, so this event could pose a problem
Do you believe you couldn't race during this virus event with creating space between racers and staff.
Allowing no spectators in the stands and only a few in the racers pit.

-
Back