Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
We need an enclosed trailer to haul the 1948 Fiat Altered funny car around to the track and local events to showcase my work. The preferred minimum length is 24' but will consider them all.

Just to be clear, we'd like to trade the motor AND the truck for a trailer.

The 440 is a 1976 block fresh on the stand; standard bore, SuperStock Industries hydraulic cam (.280 intake, .295 exhaust), SSI lifters, springs and retainers, rings, ARP head studs and mains and new stainless valves. All the internals are new except for the pistons which were fine. It's a healthy beast and runs great.

It's complete from air cleaner to pan, including a Holley 750 double pumper and a set of headers. The motor has 20 minutes of run time to break in the cam. All electronic ignition components go with the motor. All you'll need is a set of plug wires. Aftermarket chrome air cleaner and timing cover, Moroso valve covers. Call and hear it run!

It comes with a working stock 727 transmission and converter.

Lots of photos available upon request. You could probably also talk me into doing some coating on it if you want it dressed up a bit more just to sweeten the deal. I'm trippin' over the thing out in my shop. :-D

The truck is a clean running/driving 1983 D150 2WD with a strong 440 (+/- 52K miles) and column shift 727. Needs some very minor body work, paint job and a set of tail lights. Very minimal rust and a solid frame. I would like to keep the rims but if that's the deal breaker, then so be it -- they can go too.

Of course, the motor and truck are available for sale and no reasonable offers will be refused. The money would go toward my new bigger p/c oven I desperately need.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Give me or Billy a call if you have any questions or want to see more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back