-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I acquired some four piston a body disc brakes with upper arms, I'd like to trade for big bolt pattern a body disc brakes, trying to have matching bolt patterns front and rear

Hi Matt, I have access to a complete bbp setup. I would be interested in trading, but shipping costs would be brutal.

20190917_140450.jpg

Hi Matt, I have access to a complete bbp setup. I would be interested in trading, but shipping costs would be brutal.

View attachment 1715409963
Looks like you have a K frame in addition to the disk brake parts.
If you would separate out the:
Upper control arms
Spindles
Caliper brackets
Hardware such as the caliper bracket mounting bolts, spindle mounting nuts and washers
It is very shipable. I like to get the:rotors,bearings new. The calipers rebuilt, from most any auto parts store.

Yes, i have access to complete setup in pic. Obviously I would seperate parts, but shipping would still be crazy on calipers.
I'm willing to pick up this setup but dont want to trip over it for extended period of time.
Looks like you have a K frame in addition to the disk brake parts.
If you would separate out the:
Upper control arms
Spindles
Caliper brackets
Hardware such as the caliper bracket mounting bolts, spindle mounting nuts and washers
It is very shipable. I like to get the:rotors,bearings new. The calipers rebuilt, from most any auto parts store.

Yes, i have access to complete setup in pic. Obviously I would seperate parts, but shipping would still be crazy on calipers.
I'm willing to pick up this setup but dont want to trip over it for extended period of time.
Like I said above, don’t ship the calipers, the guy buying the package will have to pay a core charge on the calipers that he buys, so it ends up about a wash so do what works out best.

I got the whole power/disc a body big bolt set-up

15714323887096064805645074492983.jpg

SC ..you ship me yours I will ship you mine..need pics

Clear now...abody 73 duster 340 power disc complete setup

You can get KH calipers over the counter? I'm not shipping anything at this point anyway lol
Like I said above, don’t ship the calipers, the guy buying the package will have to pay a core charge on the calipers that he buys, so it ends up about a wash so do what works out best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back