Traitor, I’ve hanging out on FBBO

-
It’s like... oh... hanging out at my big brothers house... who’s 8 years older than I am....

It is because I'm not there to stoke the fires.

1 baby.jpg

I'm on a one month ban and due back in 9 days. Come back then and you'll see some increased action......
A member posted this over there.....

1 KD 1.png

I dont know who is more arrogant, B or E body owners....I guess your in the back of the bus if you have a slant in either!

I violated a rule when I thought I was dancing outside of it.
There is a member there that many members do not like. Instead of leaving him on my IGNORE list, I let him annoy me....
I made comments about him out in the open and even though I never mentioned him by name, Joey was pissed enough to bench me for a month over it. I thought that since I kept the guy's screen name out of the comments that I wasn't in violation of the rules.
I should have kept the guy on IGNORE. It would have been the best course of action.

I violated a rule when I thought I was dancing outside of it.
There is a member there that many members do not like. Instead of leaving him on my IGNORE list, I let him annoy me....
I made comments about him out in the open and even though I never mentioned him by name, Joey was pissed enough to bench me for a month over it. I thought that since I kept the guy's screen name out of the comments that I wasn't in violation of the rules.
I should have kept the guy on IGNORE. It would have been the best course of action.

Sounds like Richard Cranium.

E ....all day long.

B body people are OK, it's the charger guys, sketchy as all hell

:lol::lol::lol:
I know a few charger guys & a wing car guy. Very cool dudes. He'll I've met dart gts guys who are snobs lol, I know a dude with a sassy grass 71 cuda just let's it sit outside of his rental house to rot away because he was harassed to sell he said, that's not cool at all! Sell the damn car !

There are actually several really nice people over there.

I'm just kidding because @Kern Dog is a charger guy.

I myself have the alphabet soup for mopars here. I started out in E bodies and I still have a challenger that I gave my dad. I also have B bodies although I sold all my chargers.

Just kidding with the K dog, and yes A bodies are the best product Chrysler ever thought of. :)

Hey Dog-don’t come over here selling your”rebodied A”!!! After that your only place to go will be For C bodies only!

Mopar A-B-C-E guys are like sailors and Marines. We bust each others chops but when **** hits the fan, were brothers again.

Mopar A-B-C-E guys are like sailors and Marines. We bust each others chops but when **** hits the fan, were brothers again.
yup

its like rumble said...we're kinda the anoying kid brother who still gets excited about little stuff and big brother is always picking on us...but he makes sure he's the only one who gets to pick on us

Yeah probably pretty boring over there..all the B bodies were bought up and restored years ago...:)

-
Back