transmission woes

-

GO DART

Reaction score
Can Anybody In Kansas City Or Better Yet In Johnson County Give Me A Referal On A Transmission Shop Or Person? Would Really Appreaciate As The Dart Is Down Til I Find Someone. Thanks Don

GO DART said:
Can Anybody In Kansas City Or Better Yet In Johnson County Give Me A Referal On A Transmission Shop Or Person? Would Really Appreaciate As The Dart Is Down Til I Find Someone. Thanks Don

Hi Don,

What transmission do you have? What is it doing?

I am in Colorado, and I'd be willing to do some driving to meet you if you want me to take a look at it. :thumbup:

Duster346 said:
Hi Don,

What transmission do you have? What is it doing?

I am in Colorado, and I'd be willing to do some driving to meet you if you want me to take a look at it. :thumbup:
believe me i wish you could repair my trans. is it even possible?
I live in kansas city. 9 hrs from denver but don't let that stop you.
727 torqueflite on colum
shifts fine (has shift kit)
only after hiway driving app 10 mi i get a splash of trans fluid on exaust resulting in a preety good smoke trail. then under the car i notice the pan is wet w trans fluid. this has'nt happened on city streets even after some wheel burning launches. only after hiway use. you look like a heck of a transmission man is there anything simple a novice could check for? i don't think its overfilled unless the stick is way off which i really doubt. note i've never had trouble w/ the operation of the trans. barks second like crazy. thanks for your time. don

-
Back