Treatment for cancer is kicking my ***

-
Update us when you can. Hope you are doing well. Kitty and I still send prayers. We love you Steve!

Steve, I was not a member when you took sick but I want you to know it's all worth it!

I had a similar circumstance in 2006 and it's worth it every time I look at my grand daughter!

Let us know what's up!

Keep your spirit highmy friend. You have people to watch over for a long time coming. The way I handled going through a rough time like this (brain tumor removal) was to stop, think and watch my little ones. Watching them be curious little beavers took my mind off the aches and stress I was going through. God bless.

I finished my treatments and so far cancer free. I got sick from the pain meds. I only go back to the doc once a month now for 5 years.

I have been keeping busy. I have two very nice clean one owner race car Duster bodies from the 70's. and one Demon I am trying to put them back together stock with parts from various cars so I can sell them. I need to replace the cash I spent on two Harley's.

I bought a 03 Low Rider and after some long rides my *** was killing me. So I bought this used 03 Road King. It just feels good to take long rides and forget your troubles.

I am still here and sometimes look at the want and sale ads. Dave told me about this thread coming back so I thought I would let you all know I am still breathing. Thanks for all your prayers . Steve

DSCN0347.JPG

DSCN0344.JPG

DSCN0345.JPG

Resized_20180930_125805_2375.jpeg

Resized_20180930_145942_1528.jpeg

Resized_20180930_121952_7585.jpeg

So good to see this post as I get ready to start my day ! You the man !

That is awesome! So glad you are cancer free. I will send a prayer that is stays that way! Nice bike and duster!

-
Back