Trick Flow 240s rocker help

-

tooslow

Reaction score
After much resaearch i ordered Trickflows for my 512 bb
what are my options for offset rockers . I do not understand exactly

They don’t require offset rockers. I used the Harland sharps recommended by trickflow. Even with 3/8 pushrods I had plenty of room. I did add lash caps to tweak the sweep a little bit.

435FB360-4BB0-4D01-A222-16E79539E648.jpeg

They don’t require offset rockers.

Exactly.

The part number of the HS rockers that TF recommends were actually designed a few years prior to the existence of TF heads, for the RPM heads.
The E in the part number is for Edelbrock....... and they’re a little bit shorter than the std HS rockers.

I used the HS on my 240s. When I set them up, I got a beautiful small line right smack dab in the center of the valve tips, through out the rotation. I couldn’t ask for a better alignment out of the box

I too had Crane Gold 1.6 and fit perfectly, Unfortunately after many years of service one of the Cranes gave up and I bought Comp 1621-16 rockers, They look nice but I need to trim the pedestals as Mr Porter explained to me. Thanks Dwayne for that. Unfortunately not easy to do in the car and trying to keep it as clean as possible. I would love to find a few spare 1.6 rockers or a complete NOS set I would go with them again, Heard from someone that the Mancini rockers are identical to the Crane gold but I cannot get more info. If anyone has experience with those please let us know As usual thanks for the great help

Heard from someone that the Mancini rockers are identical to the Crane gold but I cannot get more info. If anyone has experience with those please let us know As usual thanks for the great help

email Harland Sharp and ask. I emailed them about fulcrum length on the Mancini rockers and they gave me a good reply. They even mentioned that the Mancini rockers are a copy of the Crane rockers. I was emailing about small block rockers though. So perhaps just email to double check...

I too had Crane Gold 1.6 and fit perfectly, Unfortunately after many years of service one of the Cranes gave up and I bought Comp 1621-16 rockers, They look nice but I need to trim the pedestals as Mr Porter explained to me. Thanks Dwayne for that. Unfortunately not easy to do in the car and trying to keep it as clean as possible. I would love to find a few spare 1.6 rockers or a complete NOS set I would go with them again, Heard from someone that the Mancini rockers are identical to the Crane gold but I cannot get more info. If anyone has experience with those please let us know As usual thanks for the great help

I'm not sure on Mancini BB rockers but I know my dad bought a set of Mancini 1.6 rockers and they work fine on his Trick Flow 190 small block heads.

-
Back