Trickflow Head Availability

-

340inabbody

Reaction score
I couldn’t find anything on here regarding the availability of these heads although I am sure there is plenty. But I was wondering what the status is on production over at TF? Seems like these heads have had a single short run and then stoped. I know CV19 etc but anyone got any news on what is happening there plans status etc?
Thanks

They are being shipped as produced. Place an order and get in line and before you know it you will have a set.

Looked at them on Summit and the bare heads ship in August. That’s the fastest way to get a set.

Same for sb intake?

I posted a link from TrickFlow about their intakes are being cast again. They had a post on Facebook about it. They didn’t specifically mention the small block Mopar but I assume they are now happy with the foundry they are using. They are very picky and care about quality.

Summit owns TrickFlow and they believe in under-promising and over-delivering on wait times. The estimated delivery on their website is there to manage your expectations.

Mopar parts are manufactured in smaller runs than the GM and Ford guys based on demand. It is what it is. Just as Pittsburghracer said, put your order in and Summit "usually" will get it shipped faster than expected.

But who the Hell knows nowadays. I waited 7 months for the TF intake. Almost gave up. Glad I didn't. It's purdy :)

:wtf: Small Block Mopar TFS-61400111 doesn't even come up in a search on Summit.

Summit owns TrickFlow and they believe in under-promising and over-delivering on wait times. The estimated delivery on their website is there to manage your expectations.

Mopar parts are manufactured in smaller runs than the GM and Ford guys based on demand. It is what it is. Just as Pittsburghracer said, put your order in and Summit "usually" will get it shipped faster than expected.

But who the Hell knows nowadays. I waited 7 months for the TF intake. Almost gave up. Glad I didn't. It's purdy :)
Thanks I didn’t know that Summit owned them. Thats very helpful to know actually.

-
Back